No announcement yet.

Montgomery County (LIVE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got settled in the stand and Coogfan is in his. There is a damp chill in the air with a slight breeze out of the northeast which will pick up a little after daylight....perfect for our stand locations. I will update after daylight. Hopefully I will have something to report.

Comment

ok ok 40 minutes of sitting in the dark should have you ready to shank something !!!! Good Luck !

Comment

Watching

Comment

Good luck today.

Comment

Good luck Johnny!

Comment

Good morning here in montgomery county. Good luck johnny

Comment

Pretty quite so far. I had a buck come in at 20 till 7 eating corn. Good size body just couldn't make out his rack for nothing. Coogfan saw 4 deer off to his south but they never came in. He couldn't tell what they were...just barely light enough to see.

Comment

Coogfan just had a nice 8 pt come in...about 14 inches wide and good brow tines but not what we are after. Still quiet over here in my back corner.

Comment

12 does so far....moving kinda late today

Comment

I had this young 8 come in a bit ago but he didn't stick around long. He had other things on his mind.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well I checked my trail cam which had 92 pictures on it the past two days. Just about all of the activity is at night with lots of does coming and then getting ran off by younger bucks. I believe I counted 5 different bucks with one being a nice 8 pt but still on the young side. They were in and out all night long but nothing during daylight hours. Not sure what that is all about but I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to figured it out. Just going to keep grinding it out. Something will give sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Well I checked my trail cam which had 92 pictures on it the past two days. Just about all of the activity is at night with lots of does coming and then getting ran off by younger bucks. I believe I counted 5 different bucks with one being a nice 8 pt but still on the young side. They were in and out all night long but nothing during daylight hours. Not sure what that is all about but I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to figured it out. Just going to keep grinding it out. Something will give sooner than later.
                          Having the same problem!!

Comment

I hunted a grove of whiteoaks this morning and was covered up in bucks running does....should have shot but dang I hate to tag out in Houston Co. Had a new one on camera this morning too. 8pt pretty wide...decent deer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here we go. Just got here.
                              Attached Files

Comment

That's a good looking buck Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X