Not looking to dry west next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking to dry west next week

Looking like we may need a boat for west tx opener.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just north of Angelo up 208 and it's no going to stop me. Does make for getting around to suck.
    Last edited by 125Dad; 09-23-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

We need it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We desperately need it! And the cooler weather will be welcomed as well. It was 103 the other day out here

Comment

Good!

We need it really bad in Val Verde and Terrell County. It's as dry as I've ever seen it on our lease. i'm not going out until the following weekend so I'm hoping for enough rain to keep the dust down for awhile.

Comment

Bring it on! Got a POS rental right now that's only 2 wheel drive. Should make getting into camp interesting!!

Comment

Holy moley I did not realize there was that much rain forecast for those areas of western Texas next week. 10+ inches???!!!?!?! This is a big game changer for us bow hunters. Time to break out the rain ponchos and start scotch-guarding things.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                Holy moley I did not realize there was that much rain forecast for those areas of western Texas next week. 10+ inches???!!!?!?! This is a big game changer for us bow hunters. Time to break out the rain ponchos and start scotch-guarding things.
                That rain forecast is through Thursday. It will be beautiful and cool Friday on. I'm more worried that we won't be able to get to our lease through the 4-5 creek crossings.

Comment

It's so dry around here right now you'll hardly even notice 10", heck it might get the grass to green up a little, probably get the farmers a little excited that maybe their wheat will come up. It's really dry out here folks.

Comment

I'll gladly take the rain! It's so dusty driving the ranger around isn't fun.

Comment

Welcome the rain

Comment

We've been on our place in Coleman 10+ years and this is the lowest I've ever seen our big pond, even through our bad drought a few years ago. I'll gladly hunt in the rain!

Comment

Working...
                        X