Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Daughtrey WMA Bow Hunt 12/31-1/3 LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      I'll be there for the sb. Maroon f250.

I didn’t even realize it was you I was talking politics with! Too bad y’all didn’t get drawn. We could’ve fixed the worlds problems!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

7 groups left and still waiting... hope I have time to hunt! [emoji20]

Comment

Good luck hope you get some good action. I'll follow along, enjoying the camp and fire pics already.

Comment

I was right there couple weeks back on a cull hunt

Comment

Here we go. 140” big 8 and a big 10 seen last week in 4. It’s on! Poor bowhuntnman won our bet on who goes last... go get em John!

Comment

Well even with a later start I was able to set up game cameras on two spots and get a sit in out of the tripod. One camera is on a heavy trail towards a fresh rub and the other (where I’m hunting) is on a rub line with at least 4 big rubs and a fresh scrape. Saw a very young 6 and a 2.5 yr old 7. After dark I made a quick adjustment to my tripod to pull back a little further for the morning sit. I only rattled twice with no luck but in the morning I’ll sit until 8:30-9 then go mobile and see what I can make happen. The guy in compartment 5 beside me said he tried several times but when he did a very aggressive short sequence a shooter buck came in on a rope and turned just as he was walking into the shooting lane. No kills tonight (probably from the late start) but I’ve got my cameras working for me and will be in the stand bright and early!

Comment

Good luck in the morning!

Comment

Looks like a great set up. Good luck in the a.m.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Corn, corn and more corn. and back off more in brush. With a couple of shooting lanes only. Rattle 30 minutes before daylight and let them come in or you'll get busted rattling on a tripod. J m o. Good luck.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

I didn't realize it was you either. Either way nice bs n with you this morning. Get you a good one.

Comment

Looking good man. That a GoPro on your bow? I'm hoping we get to see an arrow flying video.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                                Corn, corn and more corn. and back off more in brush. With a couple of shooting lanes only. Rattle 30 minutes before daylight and let them come in or you'll get busted rattling on a tripod. J m o. Good luck.

Copy that! That’s exactly what I did this evening with my tripod move. I was in such a hurry setting it up I was a little more exposed than I initially thought. Should be good to go in the morning! It’ll be dang sure interesting to see what showed up on the cameras at the run/scrape site.

Comment

Working...
                                X