X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pic from the SP
    Attached Files

Comment

Following along, good luck and don't forget pics for us!

Comment

Following good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck boys and girls. Interested to hear how it goes. I'll be there at the end of this month looking for Mr. Big.

Comment

Following, good luck.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0C6A34EE-56A5-435E-B05D-BE5A388594C3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	24600679Click image for larger version

Name:	0C6A34EE-56A5-435E-B05D-BE5A388594C3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	24600679It was a fun day. Let a young spike walk- he was tiny. Saw a really nice 9 point 3 1/2 year that was probably a 130. He was cruising for doe.
              A doe and a couple of hogs were shot that I know of.

Comment

Which compartment are you in? Appreciate the updates!

Comment

Following

Comment

I was in compartment 4. Had to cut out a day early.
                    I shot a doe that dressed at 82 lbs this morning and 7 other does were shot also. A couple young spikes were taken but no good management bucks. We all were seeing great deer they just had more points than the management hunt allows or they were too narrow.
                    Everyone seemed to see some great 8, 9, & 10 pointers. Most were 3 year olds that were pushing the doe around but the does were not receptive- couple more weeks. A few people said they saw some mature ones.
                    The deer are already pretty smart about the stands and what they mean, so if was doing the trophy hunt I would setup away from the stands and somewhat off the main paths and senderos.

Comment

Thanks again for the update. Congrats on putting some meat in the cooler!

Comment

Also, Sam and Murray, the guys that work there are great! The are extremely helpful and friendly. They made me feel like I had been there and gave it that deer camp feeling.

Comment

Definitely a "new guy" question but this is my first public hunt draw. I am headed to Daughtrey at the end of the month for archery only. When shooting a buck or doe on the WMA do you use your own buck/doe tags or does it work kind of like the MLD ranches with a separate tag system? I only ask because I was lucky enough to get a great buck with my bow earlier this season. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tellewis View Post
                            Definitely a "new guy" question but this is my first public hunt draw. I am headed to Daughtrey at the end of the month for archery only. When shooting a buck or doe on the WMA do you use your own buck/doe tags or does it work kind of like the MLD ranches with a separate tag system? I only ask because I was lucky enough to get a great buck with my bow earlier this season. Thanks!

They provide your tags

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                              They provide your tags
                              You're the man! I figured that but wanted to ask. Thanks, boss!

Comment

Yes sir good luck on your hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X