LBJ Grasslands 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
    Im goin to rattle the woods loose tomorow and friday ladies and gents.
    If i dont bring em in maybe i will run them off to save'em for next bow season!!!
    Good luck. Make sure to let us know how they react!!! I tickled the Ole antlers a little last weekend but saw nothing that day. Probably ran them out of the county lol

Comment

lol I've tried some rattling and no success so far. Just saw a doe and heard turkey then saw a pretty big yote but he was outta range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess it's not a good idea to pass out a little early then wake up the where you're parked at to be a lake. Not fun being stuck at 3am.
        But hopefully deer will be moving in the am and then I can worry about getting my truck unstuck lol

Comment

Need me to come yank you out?

Comment

Wife left with the Jeep just a minute ago. Can't pull you out anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
              Guess it's not a good idea to pass out a little early then wake up the where you're parked at to be a lake. Not fun being stuck at 3am.
              But hopefully deer will be moving in the am and then I can worry about getting my truck unstuck lol

I got you brother. Just let me know where you are.

Comment

Got unstuck lol saw a real nice buck following a doe this morning

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
                  Got unstuck lol saw a real nice buck following a doe this morning

Glad I didn't have to get muddy.

I had a young 8 point chasing a doe yesterday evening all over my place. It was comical watching them go back and forth across the pasture. It was like watching a tennis match.

Comment

That super unit 101 produces again! 7 pointer and a mid sized pig bit the dust today by my buddies hand! Before you ask, I will be posting pictures because they aren't my animals, but they did in fact get killed this morning.

Comment

bowhuntntxn, awesome!

Comment

This fella keeps sayin it but isnt producing any pics
                        so it don't count!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          That super unit 101 produces again! 7 pointer and a mid sized pig bit the dust today by my buddies hand! Before you ask, I will be posting pictures because they aren't my animals, but they did in fact get killed this morning.
                          Pics or it didn't happen haha!

Comment

no deer at the LBJ Grasslands....;(

Comment

You guys are funny. If yall would kill your own, you wouldn't be so dependant on me posting pics!!

Comment

I'm just passing on everything under 4.5 years old Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X