Travel trailer Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel trailer Free

Hello, I have an old travel trailer, +/- 16-18', super poor condition, no one has used for about 20+ years but wasp, mice, and whatever else might have crawled in. I hauled it down to our property about 10 years ago (150 miles) with thoughts of tearing it off the frame and building a bunk house, but looks like I really just need to get rid of it if anyone wants it. I bought 2 used tires and packed the bearings when I moved it, probably needs that done again, otherwise I think it will pull ok. So it needs some lights and some tires. It is not going anywhere anytime soon, if you are interested or know someone who wants a frame to build on, let me know. Located in San Saba. Free.
    Last edited by catfish391; 08-15-2012, 12:05 PM.

here's a bump for you. I'm sure someone will want it.

Comment

might want to post in classifieds?

Comment

Been thinking about moving the ad, thought maybe this group would the be best group of takers. A little more info on the trailer, it has pretty good windows, door, the metal skin is good, the wood in the walls and floor are the problem. The trailer has already been about two thirds gutted, has a stove of unknown condition, a sink, that is about it. I will get some pictures in the next couple of weeks and repost if needed. Thanks for the bumps, I don't have to get rid of it, just thought some industrious type might show off his ability, but looks like no one is up to the challenge! Just kidding!! you guys amaze me with the stuff you build, repair and fabricate. thx, Terry

Comment

I may be. Like to see some pics first. Thanks!

Comment

Where is it located at?

Comment

Originally posted by catfish391 View Post
              Hello, I have an old travel trailer, +/- 16-18', super poor condition, no one has used for about 20+ years but wasp, mice, and whatever else might have crawled in. I hauled it down to our property about 10 years ago (150 miles) with thoughts of tearing it off the frame and building a bunk house, but looks like I really just need to get rid of it if anyone wants it. I bought 2 used tires and packed the bearings when I moved it, probably needs that done again, otherwise I think it will pull ok. So it needs some lights and some tires. It is not going anywhere anytime soon, if you are interested or know someone who wants a frame to build on, let me know. Located in San Saba. Free.
              Originally posted by Rather_B_Fishin View Post
              Where is it located at?

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

[ATTACH]378941[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]378942[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]378943[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]378944[/ATTACH]

Comment

Both tires are flat and don't look to be usable. thx for looking

Comment

Somebody needs to pick this up. Gut it out, keep what is salvageable and take the trash to the dump. The frame and axle should be good, worth a few $100 by themselves. Make it in to a flat bed trailer, a portable bunk house, a chuck house. Or build a large smoker to sit in the trailer.

Lot of work, but if it is free time, you wouldn't have much expense in it. I would but I am too old and crippled up to make it happen. Besides I have a smoker on wheels, a house at the ranch, and 2 flat bed trailers. Also it is summer time so I am cooling off in Ruidoso, too far to even think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X