Cinnamon Creek Ranch Member Shoots Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek Ranch Member Shoots Schedule

The free CCR member shoots will be on the third Saturday of each Month from 10 -2. Our first 2010 shoot is set for March 20th. Looking forward to seeing our TBH members at the shoot. Also, don't forget about the Rinehart 100 shoot coming up at CCR on April 24th & 25th. ( http://www.r100.org/ )

For more information on the Memebers shoot, the Rinehart 100 or general info about CCR, call 817 439 8998 or visit the web site at www.cinnamoncreekranch.com.

FYI.... Joe and his staff began work on a new course today and they will have a new fire pit area ready in the next week or two. Keep a look out for an announcement about an upcoming TBH Happy Hour shoot

Can non-members shoot in it for a fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
      Can non-members shoot in it for a fee?
      I bet we can work something out

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Its about time I get out and use the range for the first time since I joined last August (I think)! Can't come the 20th...go figure. Maybe in April.

Comment

Tell em about the point system for the drawing at the end of the season Humper

Comment

Just a reminder that this coming Saturday is our members shoot. Hope to see the TBH faithful there.

Comment

Jeff, that sounds like a great deal!! This wedding is sure putting a kink in all of my archery plans

Comment

How much does it cost to shoot in the member shoots?

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                  Jeff, that sounds like a great deal!! This wedding is sure putting a kink in all of my archery plans
                  I here ya.. Keep an eye out for an announcement about a TBH happy hour shoot at CCR coming up the end of this month. We even have some special guests coming in.

Comment

Great place

Walked around the range today with Tyler and got a glimps at some of the new lanes that will be set up in the coming weeks. I have to say that I am impressed with the layout and all the hard work that has gone into getting the ranch set up. Had a great time Sunday shootin and i will be getting my membership as soon as Uncle Sam pays up!

Anyone that is a 3D shooter needs to check thios place out!

Awsome broadhead range too

Comment

Clock is ticking down for this weekend's memebr shoot....for more info check out the updated CCR website.

Comment

why wont you tell us how much for non members?

Comment

it is 25.00 however you have to come with a member as there guest.

Comment

Anyone that is a Member the member shoot are free . All member shoots are for the members and there guests . The guests however are not able to win the member prizes.They are able to shoot and enjoy the food for a 25.00 charge . All of our events are set up for all levels of members to be able to have fun and enjoy themselves . No one will be left out no matter what skill level they are . For the people that want to shoot on a higher level we have jackpot shoots the second sunday of every month. Enjoy and come see us
                            Tracy

Comment

So if I were to just show up this weekend without a member/sponsor, I would be turned away?

Comment

Working...
                              X