Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas is over rated!

Comment

This past weekend, in Unit 11, I had 1 small buck pushing a doe with a yearling. I gave one grunt and he turned and trotted off. Had another doe yearling join them and they feed off together. One hunter had a yearling nurse..!!
      I think it can open up anytime in the next two weeks. Will be heading back up the 14th for a few days and hope the dance has started!!
      Good luck to all and be safe.

Comment

I'm heading to Havensville Thursday for 7 days, hope my timing works out

Comment

Talked to two different guys today and they are starting to see some chasing. It's about to kickin in high gear fellas

Comment

Talking with a guy at a local bow shop yesterday that hunts central Kansas. His group went out last weekend and saw some scrapes, but between 5 guys didn't see one buck. Hopefully that won't be the case next week!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Headed up to Coyville on Sunday for 5 days. Looks like a nice cold front will be coming through mid week. Should be perfect!

Comment

Landowner reports aren't that great from the Chetopa area in #11.
                  All report fewer deer this year. I'll head back this week for a few days.
                  I don't give hunting the time I used to. Getting old!

Comment

Up there all week NCKansas, cold front and rain on the 5th triggered our deer they moved all day that day and our cameras showed even the big boys on their feet, good luck

Comment

Were here now, lots of deer movement this morning...several bucks chasing does. We will be here for the next 5 days. I most likely wont be able to come back so the first mature deer that comes threw is getting shanked...wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
                        Were here now, lots of deer movement this morning...several bucks chasing does. We will be here for the next 5 days. I most likely wont be able to come back so the first mature deer that comes threw is getting shanked...wish me luck!
                        I'm very close to you. Lots of young bucks cruising but nothing mature. First mature one I see is getting stuck

Comment

Working...
                        X