No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After going to the aggie/Arkansas game at cowboy stadium a few months ago and Frizzell playing this year, looks like we will be fringe aggie fans in the house.... my son was in awe of that football game experience lol.

Comment

I really liked Auggie but was ready for him to retire, I’m ready for Texas to be in the hunt again and hope Coach Pierce is the guy.

Tech winning it all would be allsome, I live up here in the Panhandle and typically pull for Tech behind my Horns.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the Bearkats do coming off a super regional appearance last year. Deggs got a lot of national media spotlight after “the speech.”

Comment

Yikes.

LSU and Tree early.

Comment

Wish that lsu series was in Austin, but 4 with tree at DFF will be cool.

I've found very little use for LHN, but it's bad *** in baseball season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Dale did you get your schedule figured out? We will probably catch the Friday & Saturday game. Both night games.

Comment

If Dale is there I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

If you have never been to Alex Box Stadium, it's a must if you are a college baseball fan

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Dale did you get your schedule figured out? We will probably catch the Friday & Saturday game. Both night games.
                    I'll try to make it out if schedule allows

Comment

I thought we were talking about Tree at the Disch.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Texas at Funkytown

Comment

go Ags

Comment

Actually talking Tech in Funkytown

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              We're not out of going to watch the Frogs in Austin. Probably will

Comment

Working...
                              X