X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find many of these "polls" pretty hard to believe

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      I think both sides really dislike their candidates. The difference is the republican side contains people with morals/values, who just can't come around to saying yes they will vote for trump. The left just does what its told. So that's what makes up the relatively close race in Texas.

Come election day, I think a lot of repubs will hold their nose and vote for the guy, and Texas will be an easy state for trump.
      Took the words right out of my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Michael has a write up in the Politics forum before it got put on perm lock down......where his (and others) vote was going to a third party because they couldn't possibly fathom voting for Trump...and didn't buy into that their votes NOT for Trump were essentially a vote for Clinton...
        they used the "texas is a republican state...nothing is going to change that...so our vote isn't wasted...it will still go republican..." reasoning for that opinion.

Wonder if theres any re-thinking that now.
        Does your vote even really count at all? I mean if they can kill whoever they want and do a list of illegal activities longer than my arm AND get caught but nothing happen, why would one assume our votes even count?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Michael has a write up in the Politics forum before it got put on perm lock down......where his (and others) vote was going to a third party because they couldn't possibly fathom voting for Trump...and didn't buy into that their votes NOT for Trump were essentially a vote for Clinton...
          they used the "texas is a republican state...nothing is going to change that...so our vote isn't wasted...it will still go republican..." reasoning for that opinion.

Wonder if theres any re-thinking that now.
          Well if not voting for trump is a vote for hillary, than wouldnt not voting for hillary be a vote for trump? So you basically got two votes in one election? Sounds like he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            They rule the roost down here in Jefferson County. At the rate they reproduce it won't be long...

Yep... really makes me want to relocate... i don't ever go to dinner or movies without a pistol. And rarely go anywhere late, besides friends' houses.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              They rule the roost down here in Jefferson County. At the rate they reproduce it won't be long...
              Need $10,000 sterilizations offered. It would be a great culling system.

Comment

It's Perry's fault for inviting all the Cali nuts to TX.

Comment

We just got to stick to our guns and Christian values and VOTE! we the people

Comment

The Media has been proven to be a propaganda tool of the left. I don't believe anything that comes from their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
                      Yep... really makes me want to relocate... i don't ever go to dinner or movies without a pistol. And rarely go anywhere late, besides friends' houses.
                      Right there with you, I don't even like my wife going shopping alone in Beaumont in the daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                        We just got to stick to our guns and Christian values and VOTE! we the people
                        For who?

If we stick to our Christian values, then we wouldn't vote for neither of the two front runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          Need $10,000 sterilizations offered. It would be a great culling system.
                          Comments like this will help bring them into the republican party

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I believe it is the Trump effect ... People dont want Trump or anyone that vouches for him.
                            yep

Comment

I def think it's a possibility. If not this election the next especially if the rep. don't get us a candidate we can truely stand behind and believe in. I will vote for trump because I absolutely do not want Hillary but I may have to get drunk first!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                The Media has been proven to be a propaganda tool of the left. I don't believe anything that comes from their mouth.
                                I aw several reports on conservative sites........

Comment

Working...
                                X