Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation 2008 Schedule

Hello All,
    After much anticipation and waiting, the 2008 ASA Federation Schedule is posted. Please feel free to check at texasasafederation.com. There are also a few changes to the site that folks might find interesting. Thanks to all for looking.

Ttt

Comment

Thanks Glen.

Comment

Glenn thanks for letting me know.

I want to be a moderator of the forum

Comment

dang it. sorry about that. send an email to the "webmaster" or you can tell her later. which forum??

Comment

Here is the schedule:

2008 North Texas ASA Qualifier Schedule

February - 23 & 24 Clifton Archery Club Contact Dan Fowler 254-435-2992

March - 15 & 16 Mesquite Archery Club Contact Mike Smith 214-727-3079

March - 29 & 30 Abilene Bowhunters Contact Bryan Mannke 325-691-9181

April - 19 & 20 Cross Timbers Archery Club (Eastland)
            Contact Ray Scroggins 254-631-4199 or Alan George 254-968-8986

May - 3 & 4 Irving Bowhunters Assoc. Contact Marty Chambers 214-537-3588

May - 24 & 25 Archers for Christ (Paris) Contact Greg Skidmore 903-785-8916

June - 7 & 8 Cowtown Bowmen Contact Rocky Doty 940-682-1952

June - 21 & 22 Brownwood Bowhunters Contact Rick Hullum 325-642-7007

July - 12 & 13 ASA State Championship at Cross Timbers Archery Club
            Contact Ray Scroggins 254-631-4199 or Alan George 254-968-8986

Comment

Are there going to any south shoots this year?

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post
                Are there going to any south shoots this year?
                I do not think that they have the schedule for the South shoots yet.

Comment

Thanks Glen. You want me to send some pics for the photo gallery? I have a bunch from a couple of years ago.

Mike can go ahead give me my buckle now if he wants to.

Comment

yes i do. please send them to either the webmaster email or salsmang at yahoo DOT com. Thanks a ton. Do not forget to register on the discussion forum!!

Comment

Will do!
                      I'm at work right now. I'll try to send some when I get home.

Comment

Cool. I am already making plans for the Abilene shoot. Look forward to another great season. I am making a list of the gear I will need for 2008.

Comment

Start with one of those really cool stools like the big kids carry. and maybe even an umbrella to keep the scorching sun off of your shoulders!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            Start with one of those really cool stools like the big kids carry. and maybe even an umbrella to keep the scorching sun off of your shoulders!!!
                            I have a chair now, but I am usually not on the range that long.

Comment

I need to start my list of items that I will need this year too.

Comment

Working...
                              X