Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he has auodad..1000-1500 acres, bout $600 bucks, bunkhouse included in the hunts,meals 3 at $35 per day. all kinds of game maybe even a rhino or leopard or 2!! Definitely stand hunting!! Call Dave and he will give you a free tour of the property and decide for yourself! www.smartranchexotics.com
    Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 04-09-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

any body from here going this weekend, if not I may have to go get a black myself, for sure maybe an auodad too!

Comment

We're going to be over by Segovia this coming weekend, might have to stop my Saturday and check it out!

Comment

kelly G, did you go check out the Smart ranch?? I got a email stating the axis are everywhere up to a 100 in a group hogs and goats are back time to start thinning them out again...

Comment

Sounds great but the next $600 I spend is on my wife's Elite Ice.....Man I sure want to go though!

Comment

We've got a hunt booked for 5/28.... will let y'all know how it goes.

Comment

The site doesn't say how much for hog hunts. Any idea how much he charges for hogs?

Comment

Hog hunts may be FREE today call him and ask, you never know unless you ask! spanish goats to, who knows.... every days a special, never know unless you go!!........Here's a pic from their site.............................................. ...............................
                  Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 05-14-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

The special's over, to late! OOPS!! Maybe Nextime!!
                    Rbridges GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

SPECIAL may be on again till the hogs and spanish goats are gone,nuisance animals! call for details or smartranchexotics.com

Comment

If Daves available you can get a free tour of the property and his facilities.check it out before you hunt!

Comment

I may be wrong, but it sure seems like you're advertising for this ranch ***.

Which of course is not allowed...

Comment

Remember, advertising by non-sponsors is not allowed. Be very careful what you post in the future regarding this ranch!

Comment

Working...
                            X