M.Y. Ranch ~ Crockett, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.Y. Ranch ~ Crockett, TX

I went to M.Y. Ranch in Crockett, TX a couple weeks ago to hunt hogs with some buddies. I can tell y'all that Walter has a very nice set-up. He has approx. 1300 acres, and 13 stands and feeders. The first night I shot a 100 lb. boar, and my buddy missed a group of about 10 piglets. The next night another buddy of mine shot 2 pigs about 40 lbs. each and I missed a group of four pigs about the same size. The accomodations were also great. Walter has a single wide with two bedrooms, two full baths, a full kitchen, and living room. He also has a "shop" that has a ping pong table, pool table, and shuffle board table, and another full bath. Basically, when we got there, he took us around the place and showed us the stand/feeder set-ups, then told us to have a good time and be careful, and he left. The only time I saw him, were the two nights I was there he stopped in to see if we had killed anything...it was like having your own place. Like I said, the place and hospitality was awesome and I will be going back for sure!

does he have a website?

Comment

My Ranch is a Texas Wild Hog Hunting Outfitter Lodging & Hunting Camps located in East Texas Call: 936-544-2222

Comment

Checked his website,sounds good,looks good.Will keep him in mind.I have a lease in Bell Co.and got hogs now but they won't stay much longer.Soon as it gets hot you won't see then again until winter.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Sounds like a nice place with plenty of room. And the best part is that its pretty close (to me).

Comment

Working...
          X