X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious!

Comment

Oh hail NO!!!!!
      Gutting animal and smelling dead people have never bothered me.
      Baby diapers will make me vomit everytime!!!!! Yuck.
      I almost gagged watching the video, but it was dang funny

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        I had gutted a bunch of critters by the time I hit diaper changing age. Walk in the park....

Wife and I had tears in our eyes. Hilarious......
        I have gutted animals all my life, never once gagged while doing it. My daughter has made me gag a few times with her foul diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          I had gutted a bunch of critters by the time I hit diaper changing age. Walk in the park....

Wife and I had tears in our eyes. Hilarious......
          Me to Johnny but I did less than 15 poopy diapers......lol.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
            I have gutted animals all my life, never once gagged while doing it. My daughter has made me gag a few times with her foul diapers.
            My wife always liked to say "you can gut a big nasty hog or a deer but you can't change a poopy diaper????" Needless to say I couldn't get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              My wife always liked to say "you can gut a big nasty hog or a deer but you can't change a poopy diaper????" Needless to say I couldn't get out of it.
              Well, poopy diapers reek and are totally disgusting and will make a grown man vomit on sight.
              I had to clean up some dog poop one time, after an extended vacation. I thru up as soon as the paper towel touched the poop. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbing! !!!

Comment

Wife tried to get me to change poop diapers on our boys and I kept doing it wrong( on purpose) then she eventually said. Don't change the boys diapers, you don't know how to do it!
                The smell of decomposition or even nicking the belly when gutting a critter is bad, but not enough to make me gag like baby crap does.
                As soon as my three sons stopped crapping in their pants, that is when it was ready to come hunting(sit with Dad) and shed searching.

Comment

That video should be required viewing by every teenage boy from 13-19 as a means of birth control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was the best two and a half minutes of my week! I have three daughters and changed a lot of diapers. I never puked, but I came pretty ****ed close a couple of times when there was a sever blowout.

Comment

Never even came close and I changed both son and daughter majority of the time. I opened an old freezer full of rotten meat, downwind of course. Now the rest of the story. Puke was spelled with a long gagging reflex.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        The only time i freaked at my sons diaper was when he had a blowout. Then i suddenly realized he blew out when I was holding him. Thus, i was covered in it.

You mean a blowout like this??

Comment

I puked once.

In a controlled environment (home) I was pretty at ease with it. If something went wrong all the necessary supplies were handy.

Coming home from a family function the car started to wreak. The twins had mutual blow outs at the same time. They had tried some different food over the weekend and their bellies said no thanks. There was no way we could take them into a gas station it was horrible. We found a school picnic bench and went for it. Things were going as best as they could till I took a direct hit to the head & chest with a final blast of it. It was all over me. We used the gallon of water to get the girls cleaned up. There was nothing left.

There was nothing left in my stomach 2 minutes later. We were still 2 hours from home.

Littering is one of my biggest pet peeves but on that afternoon I was not willing to touch any of those clothes ever again. If any of you worked for the Mexia school district as a grounds crew about 10 years ago I am sorry for leaving that crime scene to clean up Monday morning.

Comment

I did use the poopy diaper trick to cross the Canadian border back in '98. We were moving from Alaska to Texas and the youngest (2 at the time) did her business about an hour before we were reaching the border. I told the wife and the other two kids to just sit tight until after we crossed the border to change her. Sure enough, we hit the border and the CBP started questioning me, the youngest was screaming (obviously because she has been sitting in poo for the last hour), I had the rear window rolled down so the stink was blowing right in his face. He asked me a couple of quick questions then gave me the ok to enter. He said it smelled like I had some business to take care of.

The wife made ME change that diaper.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Baby poo is a cake walk. Diaper smell doesn't stick to your clothes and smell the next day like dead people will
                                Wait til you have to pull rotten pieces of a calf from inside the live mama cow. Not sure if it’s any worse than what you’ve described. But you gotta get slimed dealing with the former. Even with shoulder length gloves.

Comment

Working...
                                X