Tax stamp wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax stamp wait

So the ATF received my application on May 3. Hopefully I'll hear something by next hunting season...

Mine was accepted on 5/7/18 - now I just have to find a way to be patient.......How do I do that? Oh build a new 300 blackout pistol you say? Oh ok sounds like a good idea!!!

Comment

I'm going on 5 months since checks cashed for Form1 and Form4. Fingers crossed that they're approved by this fall! I've got a 300 BO pistol that I'm waiting to put a stock on. Still unfired

Comment

You will be into next season before we get it.

May plus 6 months gets you into November.

Comment

Should be close, 2 of my individuals took 5 and 6 months. My trust ended up taking 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            I'm going on 5 months since checks cashed for Form1 and Form4. Fingers crossed that they're approved by this fall! I've got a 300 BO pistol that I'm waiting to put a stock on. Still unfired
            What are your build specs? I am waiting for my parts to all arrive, this is what I have so far:

Ballistic Advantage 9" performance series 300 BO barrel 1:7 twist
            Ballistic Advantage low profile gas block
            Odin Works pistol length gas tube
            BCM 8" M-Lok handguard
            ATX Armory Billet matched upper/lower
            SB Tactical PDW Pistol Brace
            BCM gunfighter charging handle
            Ballistic Advantage BCG
            Armaspec stainless steel LPK
            LaRue Tactical MBT 2 stage trigger.
            Guntec buffer/spring
            B5 P23 Grip

Also going to be running the YHM Resonator once paperwork is processed. It will fit my REM 700 Tac 308 and my 5.56 AR, I went with it because of the versatility.

I haven't figured out which optics yet - I will likely go with some sort of red dot and have some IBUS.
            Last edited by Twipper333; 05-14-2018, 07:11 AM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Sorry to derail, OP.

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
              What are your build specs? I am waiting for my parts to all arrive, this is what I have so far:

Ballistic Advantage 9" performance series 300 BO barrel 1:7 twist
              Ballistic Advantage low profile gas block
              Odin Works pistol length gas tube
              BCM 8" M-Lok handguard
              ATX Armory Billet matched upper/lower
              SB Tactical PDW Pistol Brace
              BCM gunfighter charging handle
              Ballistic Advantage BCG
              Armaspec stainless steel LPK
              LaRue Tactical MBT 2 stage trigger.
              Guntec buffer/spring
              B5 P23 Grip

Also going to be running the YHM Resonator once paperwork is processed. It will fit my REM 700 Tac 308 and my 5.56 AR, I went with it because of the versatility.

I haven't figured out which optics yet - I will likely go with some sort of red dot and have some IBUS.
              Sounds like you're ready to go. I just bought the Stag Arms Stag-15 complete Lower/Upper (8" barrel) and slapped it together. I refuse to shoot it with a pistol buffer so I haven't gotten too serious about upgrading the rifle yet, though I plan to in the coming months. New trigger at least.

I went with the Crux Nemesis 30 after reading the POI shift reviews, or lack thereof. Plus, it's titanium. Like yourself, I was drawn to the versatility of the Crux. Take a quick look at the link below.

As far as optics, I'm undecided. I'm leaning towards a traditional rifle scope, though, rather than a dot/holo. As a Leupold snob, I'll probably end up going that route.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                I did the same exact thing, and just got them back a few weeks ago. It took 10.5 months for both.

Comment

Working...
                X