No announcement yet.

3D Gun Guy Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Mr. Munson stated, sex with a minor is a strict liability crime. She can show you a birth certificate, drivers license and a note from mom—if she is under 17 (in Texas) to jail we go!

Please reference Hank Jr., Knoxville Courthouse Blues. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
      Thats pretty sophisticated for a 16 year old. She would have to know he engaged in prostitution, know that he frequented a particular site, know his username and force him to send her messages.

Nothing there indicates he knew she was underage, but he wasn't duped into hiring a prostitute.
      oh so you know this person inreresting

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        They have video of him meeting her at a coffee shop. They have video of him and her at the hotel. They have his hotel registration. They have video of his car with his license plate on it. They have a picture of his junk that they want to compare to his junk.
        who is they uh huh thught so

Comment

So, do you think Brett Kavanaugh sex scandal is legit too or just another made up scandal?

They couldn't stop this guy from distributing his product one way or another.... Isn't it odd that he would take his eye off the "ball" for something like this? Just saying, maybe its a way to keep him from sharing his ideas around the world.
          Last edited by J-Fish; 09-19-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Where are all the other charges on the rest of her customers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
              who is they uh huh thught so
              Umm, Austin PD.

His battle is with the feds and always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
                So, do you think Brett Kavanaugh sex scandal is legit too or just another made up scandal?

They couldn't stop this guy from distributing his product one way or another.... Isn't it odd that he would take his eye off the "ball" for something like this? Just saying, maybe its a way to keep him from sharing his ideas around the world.
                Has Brett Kavanagh been charged with a crime? Is there any evidence against him?

Pretty sure we all know the answer to that

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  sounds like a setup..
                  not in the least.
                  what about the story are you alluding to.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
                    I bet its a set up due to his profile of what he is trying to do, but what do I know. Maybe someone pretending to be him, to get him in trouble.

Its a shame that nothing will happen to her. She is the victim but where are her morals, out looking for a sugar daddy. If she was 18 we would be calling her a prostitute. Old enough to make adult choices, old enough to face adult punishment.

This is not someone forced into sex trafficking but someone with no morals trying to make money at the oldest profession.

I guess I am trying to say, punish them both if the courts find them guilty.
                    so he's begin set up and the 16 YO needs moral scrutiny and punishment?
                    amazing...
                    SMH

Comment

So, this little innocent young lady registers as a client on a whore website, sells her goodies, commits child **** crimes and there is no mention of any consequences for her actions.
                      Sure, if this guy knew she was a minor he should spend time in prison. He should face scrutiny and shame from family and friends but this chick needs to pay some sort of price for her actions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        not in the least.
                        what about the story are you alluding to.

read post 21 for a better explanation..

I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past them to have set him up.

I'm not saying he's innocent at all. I'm just saying there are some crazy som bitches out there that will go to extreme lengths to get what they want....or remove somebody from their agenda..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          So, this little innocent young lady registers as a client on a whore website, sells her goodies, commits child **** crimes and there is no mention of any consequences for her actions.
                          Sure, if this guy knew she was a minor he should spend time in prison. He should face scrutiny and shame from family and friends but this chick needs to pay some sort of price for her actions as well.
                          This ^^^^^^

Comment

I'm just glad they didn't catch BobLee

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Right on, bruh!

Comment

I see what you did there
                                Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                It does sound a tad too convenient, but it also sounds like they have some hard evidence.
                                Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X