Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
    As a former Epidemiologist that understands how to do studies and dissect studies I will tell you this about the link between vaccines and autism.

1. Every study that has found a link has been extremely flawed with either massive selection bias or not having standardized identification criteria.

2. Every study that has been straight forward without section bias has not found a link with vaccines. But they did find a link.

If both parents have IQs above 120 the increase in autistic children is 40%

If both parents have IQs above 140 this goes up to 100% increase in risk.

As IQ rises risk does exponentially.

This actually makes a great deal of sense as most high functioning autistic children possess Genius IQs. Telsa, Einstein, and many other of the great thinkers of history fall on the spectrum of autism.
    The skeptic in me questions whenever someone says "every study." When I read that, I suspect that there is either bias or a lack of looking for studies that may refute your belief. Interesting info on the IQ though, I'm going to check that out for sure.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers on this, I just think people owe it to their kids to get more information, both sides of the story, before just going with the status quo. Like I said earlier, do some reading, talk to doctors, then make the choice that is best for your kid. We should spend more energy on decisions that affect our heath than we do on our next bow or gun purchase, or whether to delete the diesel that we may or may not need.

Comment

1) I believe in vaccines.

2) I believe autism is an over generalized term and has too many definitions to be able to be used in referenced as a single noun.

Comment

If there is no link why does the government have a special fund they pay families out of that is specifically for children who had the " debunked" autism from the immunization. And that fund has been around since before 1984.

They do it because they also passed a law preventing these families from suing the pharm companies and making this issue more well known. They want to hide it because MOST kids will be OK and they want to keep them vaccinated. In my world the evidence is not "anicdotal" its physical hard evidence. My sister was born perfectly normal. Got a DPT shot and went into convulsions. When she woke up she she couldn't talk or walk and was diagnosed with autism.

Y'all can and will tell me I'm wrong (I have posted this before). But I can't let this happen to others with out saying something.

When it happens to you the truth comes out. Doctors tell the truth and the feds get involved to shut you up.

The reality is if you and your family where vaccinated you will PROBABLY be fine. But my parents had them and my sister was not fine. My family line will not be vaccinated because their are reactions in my family line.

Before not getting vaccinees was a thing A judge signed an order allowing me to go to school un vaccinated because they believed there was a direct cause.

Go ahead and bash but the people who have lived it know the truth.

And if your kids are vaccinated why are you afraid of my kids who arnt.

kronik by Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
          The skeptic in me questions whenever someone says "every study." When I read that, I suspect that there is either bias or a lack of looking for studies that may refute your belief. Interesting info on the IQ though, I'm going to check that out for sure.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers on this, I just think people owe it to their kids to get more information, both sides of the story, before just going with the status quo. Like I said earlier, do some reading, talk to doctors, then make the choice that is best for your kid. We should spend more energy on decisions that affect our heath than we do on our next bow or gun purchase, or whether to delete the diesel that we may or may not need.
          The last time that I did any meaningful research in this there were only 2 studies that showed a positive association between autism and vaccination.

So the term "every study" means 2. Just like when they are quoting a "link" between vaccines and autism.....then are referring to 2 studies.

I found 10-15 studies that failed to confirm these findings. It was some of these that lead to the IQ link.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
            If there is no link why does the government have a special fund they pay families out of that is specifically for children who had the " debunked" autism from the immunization. And that fund has been around since before 1984.

They do it because they also passed a law preventing these families from suing the pharm companies and making this issue more well known. They want to hide it because MOST kids will be OK and they want to keep them vaccinated. In my world the evidence is not "anicdotal" its physical hard evidence. My sister was born perfectly normal. Got a DPT shot and went into convulsions. When she woke up she she couldn't talk or walk and was diagnosed with autism.

Y'all can and will tell me I'm wrong (I have posted this before). But I can't let this happen to others with out saying something.

When it happens to you the truth comes out. Doctors tell the truth and the feds get involved to shut you up.

The reality is if you and your family where vaccinated you will PROBABLY be fine. But my parents had them and my sister was not fine. My family line will not be vaccinated because their are reactions in my family line.

Before not getting vaccinees was a thing A judge signed an order allowing me to go to school un vaccinated because they believed there was a direct cause.

Go ahead and bash but the people who have lived it know the truth.

And if your kids are vaccinated why are you afraid of my kids who arnt.

kronik by Diamond
            This fund is there for ANY adverse event that can be proven with a required vaccine.

As an Epidemiologist we investigated many of these. Some were obvious, weak immune systems that were not diagnosed. So when the live vaccine was given they got the disease. Others were as simple as allergic reactions and as complicated as a complete immune mediated disease that was triggered by the vaccine.

All of these events are idiosyncratic and individualistic not indicative of what would be seen in a general population.

Comment

This fund is there for ANY adverse event that can be proven with a required vaccine.

As an Epidemiologist we investigated many of these. Some were obvious, weak immune systems that were not diagnosed. So when the live vaccine was given they got the disease. Others were as simple as allergic reactions and as complicated as a complete immune mediated disease that was triggered by the vaccine.

All of these events are idiosyncratic and individualistic not indicative of what would be seen in a general population.
              You're going to need fewer polysyllabic words if you want your point to reach its intended audience.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                You're going to need fewer polysyllabic words if you want your point to reach its intended audience.
                Some of those words would take a paragraph to define and explain and I will lose them with that as well. Catch 22.

Comment

I got this Outbreaker....

HEy .. dumbasses... Vaccinate your kids so they dont get sick and they dont get the rest of us sick ....quit being dumbasses.
                  Run tell that.

Comment

As an Epidemiologist .
                    Some of these guys probably think you are some type of greek god or something......

Reminds me of the the scene from Big Daddy where they are spelling words on the couch with the kid, and Rob Schneider's character has to spell Hippopotamus....

"Why do I always get the hard words"

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                      Some of these guys probably think you are some type of greek god or something......

Reminds me of the the scene from Big Daddy where they are spelling words on the couch with the kid, and Rob Schneider's character has to spell Hippopotamus....

"Why do I always get the hard words"
                      Yes! Because someone doesn't agree with the mainstream society, they are less intelligent .
                      Sorta like when research showed marijuana made white girls crave black guys, and put Satan in your heart . The entire pharmaceutical industry backed those findings lmao.
                      Money, everything leads to money, and everyone on here agrees on that. When it comes to injecting kids with chemical coctails, or taking pills your doctor prescribed, it's all good, Dr lnow best. Please. I have a aunt in the last stages of liver failure, from taking Mobic, that was perfectly safe according to her DR.. Yeah, it looks like she might get a little money, but your gonna be dead so who cares.
                      As mentioned, we are the only country, that makes it illegal to go after big pharma over vaccines. Wonder why that is? Half the worlds profits in vaccines, comes from Americans lol.
                      Seems like, if it was such a good thing, and saved so many lives, it wouldn't be so extremely profitable.

First published on January 27, 2016. Of relevance to an understanding of the Covid Vaccine Initiative The business of vaccines is soon to become a major source of profits for the world’s largest pharmaceutical corporations. A press release (Business Wire, January 21st 2016) published by marketwatch.com says that Technavio, one of the leading technology research and advisory companies in …

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Yes! Because someone doesn't agree with the mainstream society, they are less intelligent .

Sorta like when research showed marijuana made white girls crave black guys, and put Satan in your heart . The entire pharmaceutical industry backed those findings lmao.

Money, everything leads to money, and everyone on here agrees on that. When it comes to injecting kids with chemical coctails, or taking pills your doctor prescribed, it's all good, Dr lnow best. Please. I have a aunt in the last stages of liver failure, from taking Mobic, that was perfectly safe according to her DR.. Yeah, it looks like she might get a little money, but your gonna be dead so who cares.

As mentioned, we are the only country, that makes it illegal to go after big pharma over vaccines. Wonder why that is? Half the worlds profits in vaccines, comes from Americans lol.

Seems like, if it was such a good thing, and saved so many lives, it wouldn't be so extremely profitable.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/big-ph...market/5503945

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Unfortunately, all drugs (and vaccines) have risks. I choose to accept that risk for my kids based on the data. Some do not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vaccine your child for gods sake! That's why there was a polio outbreak in the midwest about a year ago.

Comment

Great link, the best clarification on "why vaccinate?" that I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post

https://www.globalresearch.ca/big-ph...market/5503945
                              Relax. It was a joke. Most of the people here don't know what an epidemiologist is......

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                                Have a vaccine injury in your family and you will understand.
                                We do not live in a third world country, we do not live in or own filth

How is polio spread? transmitted between contaminated water and food pretty sure we don't have that over here so yeah lets vaccinate for it
                                What the heck is a vaccine injury? Research California and some of their wacky school districts. Some of these areas have so many brainwashed folks that do not vaccinate that some of these awful and unheard of diseases are actually making a comeback.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X