Perfect solution for cooling deer blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect solution for cooling deer blinds

I finally found the best way to cool my Krivoblind! I have not yet bought this or seen it in the store, by I am checking Home Depot tomorrow!!!

Check it out: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Arctic-Co...6-4117a6ef4e14

Lol I've seen some home made set ups like this, never knew they really made one. Pretty good idea though!

Comment

It is a mister; should cool down a blind nicely.

Click on the second video to see it in action.

Comment

We use one at work some and it definitely works. The mister on high will get you wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          It is a mister; ....
          Yes sir "Mister" Burnadell. What ever you say.

That should work great with ice water from melting ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

That should work great with ice water from melting ice.
            Yep, I would think ice added to the water would really chill you!

Visit www.toolcraze.net for more tool reviews and newsCordless portable misting fan powered by an 18 volt Lithium Ion battery - compatible with Ryobi ONE+Des...

Comment

How loud are they?

Comment

Just what WCB needs for his new Krivoman. GOFs need to stay cool.

I built something similar for my puppy whelping pen for $4.00.

Comment

That's a pretty detailed review. He did say the battery would last almost 2 hours with the fan on low, and with the pump running at the same time. Almost 6 hours with the fan on low and no pump. I'd have to have a couple of batteries for back-up cause I'd be running that pump all the time right now . But I guess one could just turn the pump on for a moment or two, now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    Just what WCB needs for his new Krivoman. GOFs need to stay cool.

I built something similar for my puppy whelping pen for $4.00.
                    I must have missed that in the D-I-Y Forum!

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    That's a pretty detailed review. He did say the battery would last almost 2 hours with the fan on low, and with the pump running at the same time. Almost 6 hours with the fan on low and no pump. I'd have to have a couple of batteries for back-up cause I'd be running that pump all the time right now . But I guess one could just turn the pump on for a moment or two, now and then.
                    Yeah, Ryobi makes a 4 ah battery that would last longer.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks legit. On the website it says not sold in stores, must be purchased online.

Comment

Actually, I saw something similar some guy is selling on craigslist. It's a cooler with a fan and exhaust port. Just fill with ice and turn on the fan. I'll find it and post a link.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                            Looks legit. On the website it says not sold in stores, must be purchased online.
                            Which website? I don't see that on the Home Depot website I linked, and it won't let me order it online. Whenever I click the "add to cart" button, it doesn't allow me.

Comment

Here is the link. The price is rediculous, but the concept is sound and would be cheap to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X