No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drillers 10U came out with the Championship win. The boys played pretty well for the first spring tournament. They ended up going 4-0-1. They took the win in the championship game after double California overtime. My son had a hard time having to just sit and watch (out with the injury). He should be ready to go for the three tournaments in March. The Champ game started as a great pitchers dual. Both teams had high velocity pitchers on the mound for to start. Was 3-3 going into overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcranium4 View Post
      Drillers 10U came out with the Championship win. The boys played pretty well for the first spring tournament. They ended up going 4-0-1. They took the win in the championship game after double California overtime. My son had a hard time having to just sit and watch (out with the injury). He should be ready to go for the three tournaments in March. The Champ game started as a great pitchers dual. Both teams had high velocity pitchers on the mound for to start. Was 3-3 going into overtime.
      Love and Hate games like that lol
      congrats.. bet it was tough on him!

Comment

Will you guys be playing in dfw any? We are playing the utrip NIT in Austin in May. 10u Tigers-Miller

Comment

Well we have our first tournament of the spring this next weekend Fun times

Comment

Good luck to yall

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Will you guys be playing in dfw any? We are playing the utrip NIT in Austin in May. 10u Tigers-Miller
              We are set for a tournament in San Antonio that weekend. We are still looking at what we will do for our big travel trip at the end of spring season. I think DFW is in the running. Trying to stay kind of local this season since this is the first year Drillers has had this 10u team. If this year goes well will be doing more travel next year.

Comment

I hear ya, good luck to you guys, I'm sure we will run across y'all at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  I hear ya, good luck to you guys, I'm sure we will run across y'all at some point.
                  I am sure we will.

By chance are your son’s initials CA?

Comment

I am sure we will.

By chance are your son’s initials CA?
                    No sir. Brock Shouse.

Comment

Okay, my son and a Tiger names Carson follow each other on instagram. LOL

Comment

Well my son picked up right where he left off in the fall. He hit a solo shot to center and he’s ready to cash that in for another steak.

I didn’t really think that steak for every homerun hit agreement out over the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by salth2o; 02-26-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Him! - I'd do a steak every time, that's a treat for Him and Me, lol.

Looks like we are playing 11 yr olds this weekend. Large field though, so should be interesting.

Lack of field time has to be crazy compared to previous seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Congrats to Him! - I'd do a steak every time, that's a treat for Him and Me, lol.

Yeah..it's a win, win for sure. Just expensive because his mother and 3 sisters want to go too!

This rain can stop anytime now. So tired of it, but I know we will be begging for it in July and August.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Steak when you Rake! I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X