The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXMOPAR View Post

Yesterday's haul split between two of my good friends and I. Each bottle brought its own distinct flavors to the table and none disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that's a great haul! I've been trying to get some Elmer T Lee and Weller 12 for like 6 months. Where'd you find these??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

That's good stuff, but I wouldn't dilute it with an ice cube

Javi

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
          That's good stuff, but I wouldn't dilute it with an ice cube

Javi
          I can’t enjoy the barrel strength without ice. 122 proof.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBob View Post
            Man that's a great haul! I've been trying to get some Elmer T Lee and Weller 12 for like 6 months. Where'd you find these??

The Elmer came from a small town local shop where I know the owner. They said they only get one bottle a year she she got it for me when I asked about it. The Weller 12 my brother picked up for me in Huntsville and brought down to me.

Comment

Look what I scored for Christmas. My daughter pulled some strings in San Angelo.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
                Look what I scored for Christmas. My daughter pulled some strings in San Angelo.
                Grabbed a bottle couple days ago here. Not hard to get they just don’t keep it on the shelves and will only sell one bottle to you

Comment

Got a bottle of Baby Blue Texas whiskey from my brother. Made by Balcones. It is on the light end and has a character very similar to single malt scotch. Pretty good stuff, though I typically prefer the fuller smokier flavor of bourbon. Worth a try, check it out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool find! Headed that way tomorrow am!

Comment

Got 3 bottles of Blantons yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        Got a bottle of Baby Blue Texas whiskey from my brother. Made by Balcones. It is on the light end and has a character very similar to single malt scotch. Pretty good stuff, though I typically prefer the fuller smokier flavor of bourbon. Worth a try, check it out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baby Blue is awesome Texas Whiskey!

Comment

Love Blanton’s. I gave a bottle to my son for Xmas. I don’t think people understand how hard it is to get these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

My office gave me a bottle of the single barrel.

It’s dofferent from what I’ve been drinking lately but really good.

Comment

Yesterday I picked up a bottle of Forty Creek Copper Pot. It is really good. I've always wanted to try Blantons.

Comment

Had Noah’s Mill last night after the candle light service. Good stuff. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to post pictures on this forum. Its not like any of the other forums Inuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X