Mule Pro FXT wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule Pro FXT wheel spacers

For the guys with the pro fxt’s that are lifted....

I want to widen the stance and keep the factory wheels that came with it. I put a highlifter lift on it and am curious what size spacers you went with.

I measured it out in the front and to the fender it’s about 1.25” or so, in the rear it’s about 1.5” to flush the tire with the fender.

I was thinking about going with Moose 0222-0510 which are 1.5” spacers all the way around or possibly doing 0222-0519 which are 2” on the rear and the 1.5” on the front. Any opinions?

Pictures of your setups down the side would be helpful as well, if you have some to share.

Anybody?

Comment

Mine is lifted but we didn't use any spacers. But I'd like to see some machines with the spacers as I might add them later.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I’m going to get the 1.5s and see where they end up.

When I get them installed, I’ll post up pictures of the before and after.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            I think I’m going to get the 1.5s and see where they end up.

When I get them installed, I’ll post up pictures of the before and after.

Thanks

Comment

I wouldn't go wider then a 1 inch, any wider and that's alot more stress on the wheel bearings

Comment

Most I've seen lifted went with longer A arms to help keep the geometry the same. More expensive though.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                    Most I've seen lifted went with longer A arms to help keep the geometry the same. More expensive though.
                    I’ve seen the opposite. Most just put the lift brackets on then get wheels with more offset.

I’m just not wanting to buy wheels.

I’ve seen a lot of videos on YouTube from Hester motor sports where they install spacers when people want to keep the factory wheels.

Comment

Got them in today and I will try to install tomorrow if the weather permits.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        Got them in today and I will try to install tomorrow if the weather permits.

Got a link?

Comment

Flea bay. They are the same price everywhere I found them. You get 2 in each order, so I ordered a quantity of 2.

Comment

Before I installed the spacer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

After installation pictures. It appears to have pushed the wheels out to factory locations. It did exactly what I wanted them to do. Took me about 2 hours total to install. I test fit one completely before I torqued the lugs holding the spacer on.

I utilized red loctite for the lugs that secured the spacer on recommendation from posts on the sxs nation along with Kawasaki riders. Only negative I see on the design of the spacers is that they’re lug centric not hub centric. I could not find a company that made hub centric though.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X