Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your first!!

Comment

3 yards!!! how much did it duck the string??? That is awesome!!!!!!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and way to go for "stickin with it" !

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the mile stone, well done, hard work and practice pays off.

Comment

Congrats, Fred and Ted would be proud of that picture!!!

Comment

Congrats the first is always memorable. Arvin

Comment

I have no idea how you got to full draw at 3 yards, but man I am impressed. I have been busted so many times this year from 10-12. What's the rest of the story, 3 yards hit, got the pass through, was he by himself or was there other eyes? Go very far? Sorry, congratulations. Just curious of more detail.

Comment

Well just to set the record straight This is my first Big game animal with THIS BOW. I have a couple more deer I have shot with other Bows, Yeh it was three yds and yes I was covered up with Deer, I was in a ground blind and I counted 15 Deer feeding in front of me. There were 5 bucks and the rest does, I had been on stand about an hour and a half and was just over whelmed with the amount of animals in front of me. I was eyeballing a doe then this guy came in and it was then that I set out to make him mine. He fed around and got out of sight for a few minutes, He had fed towards my right and went out of sight, so I watched in slight disappointment at a nice 5 by 3 for about 3 minutes or so then He was all of a sudden right in front of me. By this time it was on the verge of raining and it got REAL cold quick, my hands were freezing sitting motionless for so long, the deer stepped out just far enough to see his whole head so I started to draw just a little at a time as to not bring attention and blow it. I was so nervous that I was going to get busted, so the deer made 2 more steps one right after the other and I knew it was do or die so I drew back quick and then all Hell broke loose. It was pandemonium, he stumbled and rolled up in a cedar then recovered and was gone out of sight. I just sat there in absolute relief and triumph. By this time it was getting dark I headed to camp to get help tracking him and on the way out I found him piled up about 60 or so yds just to my right.

Comment

Congrats and a great story too!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats on the kill, and thanks for the exciting account of the hunt!

Comment

That is awesome congrats .

Comment

Working...
                              X