Tracking Dogs for Finding Wounded Deer by John Jeanneney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking Dogs for Finding Wounded Deer by John Jeanneney

I was wondering if anyone had this book? I heard it is a great read... I am starting to train my beagle to track and thought it couldn't hurt to get some advice.. Do any of yall want to let me borrow it for a couple weeks? It would be greatly appreciated and I would pay for shipping if needed.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks

Should be perfect for you. I got it.Tells all you need to start.

Comment

Ill see if I can find it.

Comment

ok great. thanks

Comment

This is a great book for teaching you how to train a dog to track blood. Of course I'm a bit partial since my dog's pic is in it.

Comment

I've got the book and used it to train my beagle. Left it at the hunting ranch this week but could bring it back and loan it to you if you don't lay hands on one before mid Nov. Let me know. It is good reading and takes in all types of dogs and tracking styles.

Comment

awesome book!! I have read it 3 times........ in the middle of my fourth and I pick up new things each read.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                awesome book!! I have read it 3 times........ in the middle of my fourth and I pick up new things each read.

Yep, I have it and read it cover to cover and still go back and re-read portions of it each week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodey View Post
                  I've got the book and used it to train my beagle. Left it at the hunting ranch this week but could bring it back and loan it to you if you don't lay hands on one before mid Nov. Let me know. It is good reading and takes in all types of dogs and tracking styles.
                  Man thats great. How is your beagle doing?? Ya, I will definately let you know if I don't have it by then. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
                    This is a great book for teaching you how to train a dog to track blood. Of course I'm a bit partial since my dog's pic is in it.
                    Haha. Thats cool

Comment

I cant find mine "sorry''

Comment

Originally posted by Ole Shep View Post
                        I cant find mine "sorry''
                        Don't worry bout it bud. thanks for lookin tho!

Comment

If you will "goggle" the title, you will get a link to order the book directly from the author for $26.00. thanks for the tip, I ordered a copy for myself. Looks like a fairly comprehensive book.

Comment

I just ordered my book and waiting on it to arrive. I guess I better catch up with school reading so that I can have time to read his book.

Comment

i have it. i have loaned it out once to a tbh'er so i am willing to do it again let me know if you want me to mail it to you. i only ask you to mail it back when you are done. you can pm me you address if you are interested.

lee b

Comment

Working...
                              X