Help on a whitetail day hunts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on a whitetail day hunts.

I'm looking for a place that does day gun hunts for whitetail. It's for my dad, he found out from the doctor that he has a severe case of Asbestosis that has already taken over 50 percent of his lungs and it's not getting any better and he has always wanted to kill a good racked buck and I want to make that happen for him. If anyone knows of a place that's not real high on the price let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Pm sent

Comment

Very nice idea for your pops. Just sayin

Comment

Awesome gesture! Good luck with the hunt for your dad!

Comment

Thanks. I can't take him hunting in the areas I hunt anymore because of the terrain and requires a lot of walking because it's all public land.

Comment

Why don't you bring him out to my place for a blackbuck doe hunt this fall? I don't have any whitetail, but I will help you out if I can. It's a great idea to want to do this for your dad. I would love to have you guys out on my place and see the two of you hunt. It would make me feel good to do this for you. Please come on out this fall when its cooler weather and we can set you up for a hunt. This is free...no money to pay me. I will provide lodging for one night. Bring your own food. Rifle or bow. I have some new 6x6 ground box blinds that will be easy for him to get into. Shoot me a pm and I will help you out. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis32 View Post
              Why don't you bring him out to my place for a blackbuck doe hunt this fall? I don't have any whitetail, but I will help you out if I can. It's a great idea to want to do this for your dad. I would love to have you guys out on my place and see the two of you hunt. It would make me feel good to do this for you. Please come on out this fall when its cooler weather and we can set you up for a hunt. This is free...no money to pay me. I will provide lodging for one night. Bring your own food. Rifle or bow. I have some new 6x6 ground box blinds that will be easy for him to get into. Shoot me a pm and I will help you out. Thank you.
              This post made my heart happy. Thank you for the gesture.

Comment

WOW! ^^^^ Awesome gesture

Comment

Way to go. TBH at its finest.

Comment

Definitely take Curtis up on his offer...he has a beautiful place and will put you on the animals.

Comment

Awesome

The world needs more people like you brother, what a great gesture. Thank you for making my day

Comment

Yes this is truly amazing, and thank you!

Comment

It's not any trouble. Thank you for the pm. I replied with more info for you.

Comment

Good deal Curtis!

Comment

It's not any trouble. Thank you for the pm. I replied with more info for you.
                              Got it thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X