Foam Killers-show me your 3-D rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foam Killers-show me your 3-D rigs

Guys and gals show me your 3-D rigs.I am making plans to take my foam killing to a new or different level this year.Most interested in what rests and arrows you are using.Thanks in advance for replies.3-d the next season!

I just shoot my hunting rig

Comment

Here is my rig in action. It is a Mathews Conquest 2 shooting at 57lbs, 29 DL and shooting 280 FPS. I have all Shrewd accessories scope with 3x lense, 24" stabilizer, 2 10" back bars. The rest that I shoot is a Trophy ridge pronghorn and I shoot Easton Fatboy 500s through her. Get shooting bow.
      Attached Files

Comment

My 5 Spot rig for the winter league since my Elite GTO isnt in:

BowTech Pro 38
        42.44lbs
        28.5AMO Draw
        Sword Acu Site Apex 3 Plane
        X Ring Hydraulic and S Coil
        Custom Dropaway
        Shooting a 380gr Victory Arrow at 214fps

will be getting some X Ringers soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5 Spot 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	23824588

Comment

Hey Arrowhead does Toby not have a nice bow? Can you tell what kind it is? I think it's a CONQUEST by MATHEWS. Toby,you rock dude. See ya soon.

Comment

Toby's bow is actually a Conquest 2. It is a shooter for sure.

Comment

3D Rig

Here is my 3D bow. Hoyt Pro Elite, 30.5" draw length, CBE Sight bar, Shrewd Precision scope with a 4x lens, LP Light, Doinker Carbon Elite Stabilizer, and Trophy Taker rest. I am shooting Carbon Express Line Jammer 250's that weigh 340 grains at 284 fps. The Line Jammers have 100 gr. PDP points and are fletched with mini blazers.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks alot guy's ,that includes you Rocky! It gives me some ideas.

Comment

rest

Arrowhead, the spring steel lizard tongue seems to be the most popular now. Most are using the .0010 size for the best arrow flight. There are several rest that will hold the tongue. I mostly see the trophy taker models. Todd ( ps How did you shoot? Did you shoot blue? me - 269 3x

Comment

Blue stakes?Huntinpool.Are you kiddin me?No I shot the orange stakes.251 with 6-11's and 2-0's ,it was ugly incosistance.BTW, Texroc .I really like Arrowsmith's purty Hoyt bow.LOL

Comment

Mike does have a realy nice rig and knows how to use it. You know the old story it's all in the hands of the holder. They all shoot well, but sometime we don't. Hoyt (thanks spellcheck) does make an awsome bow. Either way dude it's all more fun than kick'in pigs. By the way Arrowhead, Huntinpoop is correct about the spring type rest most all pros are shooting them.
                      Last edited by Texrock; 01-21-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X