I need a new gun in .22lr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
    i know where one of these is for sale, in shooter condition. what are they running?
    I would need to see it to give you an answer...anyway you could snap pics & send them to me?? No way for me to help without knowing condition. S/N / age helps too. What are they asking??

I am always on the lookout for a shooter/truck gun in those models if the price is right as well.

I stole this one IMO & it just arrived yesterday!! Of course mint / perfect ones & you include the grooved receiver, it's a whole other ball game. Don't get spooked with the price you see here vs a shooter.

Comment

CZ!!

my favorite is cz's training rifle. it shoots anything well, and most great!!

Comment

If you can find one, I highly recommend a tube fed Weatherby. My son has the one my father had and it's an absolute tack driver.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg
          I appreciate the replies. I decided to go with a CZ.

TxAg, that's a good choice!

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
          If you can find one, I highly recommend a tube fed Weatherby. My son has the one my father had and it's an absolute tack driver.

LOL The OP purchased a CZ.

My wife's CZ 452 isn't no slouch. Here is a picture documenting the accuracy before, during and after I cut/threaded the barrel.

These are all 10 shot groups at 40 yards. Nothing was done other than installing the barreled action into the stock and remounting to scope between trips to the lathe. Notice there is a slight change of impact but still a tight group.

Comment

I like the CZ455

Comment

Originally posted by Doug's_Optics View Post
              I like the CZ455
              That's what I ended up with. I love it so far.

Comment

I like my 10/22 for a beater
                Can't beat the Remington 572 fieldmaster pump.
                My favorite is my snake charmer Savage model 24s
                Chambered in 410 under 22lr.

Comment

Working...
                X