Famous people you dislike and why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famous people you dislike and why...

I am getting sick and tired of celebrities using their fame to push their liberal agenda. Amongst other things...
    Off the top of my head...I dislike greatly:
    George Soros because of his trying to change America and his progressive views. Y'all know he owns Progressive Insurance.
    Johnny Depp for his anti American diatribes and becoming a French loving sissy.
    Sean Penn for his coddling with Iran's President and Venezuela's past dictator. Who want nothing more than to see Americas demise.
    George Clooney and Arnold Swarzenegger for their supporting anti gun efforts, yet they make millions on shoot'em up films.
    Jane Fonda...Nuff said.
    My list can go on and on...
    Oh Yeah...some dirt bag rapper lil wayne for dancing on OUR flag in a video he made on our country.
    But I kind of like it when celebs speak their mind publicly. It helps me decide who I will support and who I will not. See the new commercial with Morgan Freeman, Danny DeVito and a few other speaking about having America disarm ourselves and become a civil country? Get rid of our nukes too.
    That commercial prompted this post.
    Who are some of the celebutards you dislike? And why?

Rosie Odonnell............ because she's a fat tub of useless lard.

Lou Diamond Philips.....mostly because his middle name is gay.

Nick Nolte.....because of his horrible acting.

Chevy Chase.....because of the way he treated Aunt Edna.

Tommy Lee Jones.....because I know he knew that Newt was his son, yet he shunned him.

Mr. Ed.....stupid horse teeth

John Elway....see Mr. Ed reason.

Josh Hamilton.....Smart told me to hate him.

Winnie the Pooh....put on some dang pants.

Betty White.....for being in Golden Girls.

John Travolta....for trying to pass as a Texan in Urban Cowboy...Come on? Really?

Most all of them for one reason or another. Basically the only famous person I do like is Mary.....she ships my TBH merchandise on time and error free.

Comment

The whole Kardashian family. My wife watches that crap all the time.

Comment

rosanne
        tom cruise

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Rosie Odonnell............ because she's a fat tub of useless lard.

Lou Diamond Philips.....mostly because his middle name is gay.

Nick Nolte.....because of his horrible acting.

Tommy Lee Jones.....because I know he knew that Newt was his son, yet he shunned him.

Mr. Ed.....stupid horse teeth

John Elway....see Mr. Ed reason.

Josh Hamilton.....Smart told me to hate him.

Winnie the Pooh....put on some dang pants.

Betty White.....for being in Golden Girls.

John Travolta....for trying to pass as a Texan in Urban Cowboy...Come on? Really?

Most all of them for one reason or another. Basically the only famous person I do like is Mary.....she ships my TBH merchandise on time and error free.
          Hahaha!! holy smokes I laughed out loud on all of those! Well done.

Comment

Arnold, Morgan freeman and Johnny Depp are three of my favorites! That's all I got! I can separate their on screen acting with their personal beliefs.

I even like Jamie Fox

Comment

Bruce Dern...He killed John Wayne.....Shoe

Comment

Sylvester Stallone, moronic super hero roles & very poor acting.

Comment

Paris Hilton...a little Rich B***h who inherited her money and has never done a single thing in her life to help anyone.....Shoe

Comment

I have to side with Swampa. I hate the kardashians my wife watches it all the time as well and they are the stupidest self centered ppl and their so annoying.

Comment

I dislike Kanye West very much...would love to whoop his a-s one day!

Comment

I heard that on his new album he talks about being like a God...I just wanna punch him...there's only 1 God!

Comment

Soros doesn't own Progressive, the guy who does (Wilson or something?) said publicly that he idolized George Soros and wanted to be like him. I read that a few years back, so maybe he owns it now.

Comment

This day and age it would be easier just to list the ones I do like.......

Comment

I was crying when I read this.

Comment

Working...
                              X