• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing to drop AT&T maybe

Search didn't find anything

My lease is near Rochelle,TX.
    2 of the 3 of us have AT&T.
    We get good service at most of the blinds.
    Other guy has Verizon. He doesn't have service.

I'm trying to cut my monthly cost.

I'm thinking Cricket, or Straight Talk.

Anyone have any input or recommendations...

Just switched to at&t from Verizon. Mainly bc of lack of reception when I go hunting and it's cheaper than Verizon. Plus I get to view watch espn and it doesn't burn data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most of those other carriers run off of the towers from Verizon, Att and sprint. Might try family mobile from Wal-Mart. Can't remember if it's att or T-Mobile.

Comment

I use cricket. It's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Just switched to at&t from Verizon. Mainly bc of lack of reception when I go hunting and it's cheaper than Verizon. Plus I get to view watch espn and it doesn't burn data.

really? did not know this..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            really? did not know this..

Yeah, if you have att uverse and the unlimited plus plan you can use your log in info for att uverse as your cable provider to view and it doesn't take away from your data. I have 22 GB on my phone of unlimited plus the fiancé had the same and I have 22 GB on my iPad.

Furthermore, if you have direct tv you can view direct tv on your phone as well as watch espn through att and not burn cellular data. You have to have the everything plus plan or whatever but that's how it was explained to me at the store. I just don't have direct tv.

Comment

If you have DirectTV you can watch all channels with no data charges if you use the DirectTV app with AT&T

Comment

**** I need to change my provider..

Comment

OP....Cricket uses ATT lines and is owned by ATT...If I wanted to pay less and still have ATT type coverage I would look at Cricket.

Comment

Cricket is awesome.

Comment

Never had anybody but ATT. But being able to watch Direct Tv on my iPhone and iPad data free,no way I'm changing.

Comment

cricket uses ATT's towers. If your phone is paid off with ATT and your contract is up, I think the switch to cricket would be easy because you wouldn't have the expense of purchasing a new phone. The phone you currently have should work with their network.

I don't have Cricket, but if it runs off ATT towers you should be good in that region.

Comment

I switched from AT&T to T-Mobil for international use and so far I'm happy with it.

Comment

I have ATT...

and service is sketchy at best at our lease north of Dryden. Unless I'm on top of the mountain and in certain spots, I can't get but maybe one bar of service.

Comment

I'm considering Consumer Cellular in August when my contract is expiring. Anybody have them and any issues? I've read good and bad (just like all of 'em).

Comment

Working...
                              X