No announcement yet.

Ballpark aerobic septic cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added an additional 100' leach line to my existing tanks. It really helped out a bunch.
    It was the cheapest option. Also, the locals here in South Texas only charge $150 to pump a 500gallon tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      wow, all my quotes were 12-15k

I think a lot of it has to do with what they have to dig thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        I think a lot of it has to do with what they have to dig thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Regular black gumbo. They said it is so high because of Williamson County requirements.

Comment

10k is what mine was

Comment

Reason I am having to sell my hunting truck is to get a new system installed. No one will come and repair/replace my old system and its doing the same thing your is. So just going to have it installed how the county has to have it so I can eventually sell the place. Best price I found was $6k from a buddy that owns a company. $8500-10K everywhere else I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
              Then why not take the class? My class was around $200 with lunch, and I haven't looked back. OP, I honestly don't remember, it was all mixed up with all our home construction.
              Not all counties allow HO maintenance... ours does not so we are stuck with a contract every year.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Not all counties allow HO maintenance... ours does not so we are stuck with a contract every year.
                I started digging mine up to repair it and my buddy said if I was caught or called in on then I would have a big fine. So I covered it up asap.

Comment

13-15 k.... mine is in solid rock so a big backhoe with hammer and also a giant rock saw had to come out to dig lines.

Comment

It will require the typical soil test and engineering the fields.. most leech are half the cost of aerobic.
                    Mine is maintenance free essentially just add some liquid bleach to the system a few times a yr... no smells or problems

Comment

My guy charges $6500 with all permits included.

Comment

$5-7k.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
                          My guy charges $6500 with all permits included.
                          Can you pm me the name and number of your guy please. I'm having an issue with my tanks filling up after rains.

Also where is your guy located?

Comment

Going through this now in Bexar county, Black gumbo. Waiting on soil test. They are pushing hard on aerobic. 7-500 is best quote thus far.

Comment

We paid $8500 in Iowa for a sand filter system. This system is pretty much the standard up here and they seem to work great. We had quotes up to $11,000 for the same system.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                                I started digging mine up to repair it and my buddy said if I was caught or called in on then I would have a big fine. So I covered it up asap.
                                without tipping your hand I would research this more as far as repairs go

Comment

Working...
                                X