No announcement yet.

Cat or lion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat, a Mt lion has a little longer head front to back!

Comment

Hard to tell but honestly Could easily be either. The black patterns on the inside of the far front leg are having me lean toward a bobcat..
      Have a grown man stand in the same spot and post the pic. There wont be any doubt at that point..

Comment

Bobber

Comment

Bobcat

Comment

Bobcat

Comment

bob

Comment

Looks more like a lion to me. If you hadn’t posted the picture there’s a good chance the responses would be the same

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Hard to tell but honestly Could easily be either. The black patterns on the inside of the far front leg are having me lean toward a bobcat..
                  Have a grown man stand in the same spot and post the pic. There wont be any doubt at that point..
                  To me it appears his offside foot is lifted, and we are seeing the bottom of it, not a pattern. Belly also looks more like a lion to me. Just a guess

Comment

Bobcat

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      To me it appears his offside foot is lifted, and we are seeing the bottom of it, not a pattern. Belly also looks more like a lion to me. Just a guess
                      Yea like I said it very well could be either. We need a size comparison.
                      I wouldn't bet money either way. Nothing in that pic says positively a bobcat.
                      I think most people jump to that conclusion(bobcat)just because they are more common.

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                        Looks more like a lion to me. If you hadn’t posted the picture there’s a good chance the responses would be the same
                        Yep. Because 99% of these are actual Bobcats!

Btw, I'll say bobcat. It did make me do a double take, but I think it's much too small for a lion

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I love these threads... Could it be a coyote??

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                            Yep. Because 99% of these are actual Bobcats!

Btw, I'll say bobcat. It did make me do a double take, but I think it's much too small for a lion

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                            Hard to say that it is to small for a lion since they can be small when they are juvenile and it depends on how big that gaujillo bush is that is directly in front of the cat.. There is no white at all showing on the belly line which a bobcat will have. Who knows..

Comment

Roberto gato

Comment

I have no idea...

Comment

Working...
                                X