Need suppressor help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need suppressor help

Anyone use Capitol Armory in Cedar Park, TX for their suppressor or Trust? I am looking to get a suppressor and I see they have a deal going on right now. Someone tell me what suppressor I need for a 308.

Thanks

The Nation's largest SilencerCo and Dead Air dealer! Buy in confidence. We specialize in NFA weapons and the process to obtain them. We stock all the accessories to maximize your suppressor purchase.

For a trust?
    I've heard good things about Sean Cody.
    I think his screen names SC Texas.

Here's his website.
    Legally Own NFA Firearms Do you want to legally own NFA firearms, such as suppressors / silencers, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, or fully-automatic weapons / machine guns? We can help you. Are you looking for an experienced Texas NFA gun trust attorney to answer your questions an
    Last edited by Pushbutton2; 11-26-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
      Anyone use Capitol Armory in Cedar Park, TX for their suppressor or Trust? I am looking to get a suppressor and I see they have a deal going on right now. Someone tell me what suppressor I need for a 308.

Thanks

https://www.capitolarmory.com/

You might as well be asking which is the best truck brand to buy. It’s all opinion based and varies from person to person. It also largely depends on you budget.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Don't have any knowledge of Capital Armory. I do know Cody does good work, and supports the shooting sports.
        He will not be the cheapest option, though. Honestly, it isn't rocket surgery. I know several folks that have used the cookie cutter trusts you get online, from Silencer shop and others, and have done the Form 4 for several others, none of them have had any issues.

Comment

Thanks

Capitol Armory gets my vote! Their trust is written by Jim Willi so it's good to go. As for what suppressor, it depends on what you plan to use it for.

- For precision and/or light AR use: Thunder Beast Ultra 7
          - For more heavy duty AR use: Rugged Surge

The Q suppressors are worth looking at as well. Their 7.62 cans are titanium. But if you plan to mag dump then titanium is not a good route to go.
          Last edited by altez; 11-26-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks

I bought my Ultra 7 there and it was my first, and only, suppressor purchase this far. It could not have been any easier. I walked in as they were closing up, but I knew what I wanted and they kept the door open for me. They took my picture, my finger prints, my cash, and had me fill out a form or two and I was on my way. I went the individual route, and 6 months after that I had my can.

Like I said, couldn't have been any easier and I would buy from them with confidence.

Comment

I used capital Armory with no issues. I will be using them again and have recommended them to several friends since my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by altez View Post
                Capitol Armory gets my vote! Their trust is written by Jim Willi so it's good to go. As for what suppressor, it depends on what you plan to use it for.

- For precision and/or light AR use: Thunder Beast Ultra 7
                - For more heavy duty AR use: Rugged Surge

The Q suppressors are worth looking at as well. Their 7.62 cans are titanium. But if you plan to mag dump then titanium is not a good route to go.
                This guy hit the nail on the head!

Comment

A simple trust will work unless it needs to be detailed with a company or family issue.

I used CA and it went well

Comment

I like them

Comment

Don't overlook one of the Sandman models from Dead Air- I've got the Sandman-L on my .308 and it's a game changer.

Comment

get a 30 cal so you can use it on multiple guns.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                          Agree with this, I shoot my 30 cal can with .223/556 and 6.5 cm. very fun and I plan to eventually get .308 and .300 black out

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                              And to go one further tread all your rifles 5/8-24 if they have enough meat. I can swap any of my cans easily between any rifle except my 10.5” SBR. If it had enough barrel left I’d spin it to 5/8-24 as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X