No announcement yet.

Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, they are finally going to do something with the building.

Comment

I sure took a beating on the previous threads for crying foul. I know alot of the bikers involved. It was a crap show from the get go. Several of the deceased had an LTC. They drew for fear of their life not knowing police were targeting them for drawing their weapon. It was chaos, utter chaos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        I was in the hang them all group when this went down and a few guys here on TBH made me change my mind.

But the fact still remains none of this would have happened if these two gangs used some common sense and not gather everyone up at the same place. What did they think was going to happen?

It's my guess no one will ever know what really went down except for the few that started the fight in the parking lot.

They should just drop all the charges against everyone involved and let the gangs sort it out on the street. It's not like they will testify against each other.

Two gangs? LOL. Way more to it than that, buddy. That being said, the whole situation is a HUGE cluster &#%*.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          It was called a Confederation of Clubs meeting. Of course they are all going to be in the same place.
          It’s really called fight club. Lol

Comment

And the plot thickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              You should hang around better people.
              I had the same reply. Wanted to advice him about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I do what I can to keep people from taking themselves too seriously!

I'm still trying to get a patent on some inflatable chaps to protect those that fall off of their high horses on a regular basis.
                That's some funny stuff right there!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  They don’t teach this in in law school. That’s gold.

“My client is a decorated Marine combat veteran,” Bouffard said. “He and I took the same oath years ago. Part of that oath is that we will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And I ask you and I ask the public to ask yourselves, what better definition of a domestic enemy of our Constitution than Abel Reyna?”

Comment

I knew from the start that there was a rat in the court house.http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ght=Waco+biker http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ght=Waco+biker

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                      Yes! Click on those links and read some of the comments back then. Where are all of the people claiming that it was ok to arrest everyone that day? They seem to be absent now. How funny!

Comment

Originally posted by texas tracker View Post
                        Originally posted by ironman View Post
                        yes! Click on those links and read some of the comments back then. Where are all of the people claiming that it was ok to arrest everyone that day? They seem to be absent now. How funny!
                        👍👍

Comment

I was one that said back then that the bikers would own Waco after this was done. There were several members here, one in particular, that furiously defended the DA's actions that completely disregarded the constitution. And now they are no where to be found. Very telling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                            They should just drop all the charges against everyone involved and let the gangs sort it out on the street. It's not like they will testify against each other.

The attorneys charged that Reyna only decided to drop the charges and to recuse his office in McRee’s case to escape being placed under oath at the disqualification hearing and to prevent the adverse testimonies of former and current members of his staff, some of whom have reported alleged abuses of his office to Texas Rangers and the FBI.

Ehhh, looks like one of the bigger gangs involved is looking to snitch on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              The attorneys charged that Reyna only decided to drop the charges and to recuse his office in McRee’s case to escape being placed under oath at the disqualification hearing and to prevent the adverse testimonies of former and current members of his staff, some of whom have reported alleged abuses of his office to Texas Rangers and the FBI.

Ehhh, looks like one of the bigger gangs involved is looking to snitch on their own.
                              News articles are making it seem that the D.A.s office might have a little too hide and tension building in the ranks of the D.A.'s office...........................

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                News articles are making it seem that the D.A.s office might have a little too hide and tension building in the ranks of the D.A.'s office...........................

Rwc
                                When the senior prosecutor quit at the beginning of this process I suspected something was rotten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X