Livingston, tx living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livingston, tx living

Who lives in Livingston? How is the district, people in general? Any feedback is appreciated?
    Thanks

My sister and her family live there and they are both teachers in Livingston. My mother was raised there and my parents just moved there. My aunt and uncle and their families live there. It is a great little town. The school district is better than most in the area.

Comment

My address is there. But, I've only been there a couple of times.

Comment

That old highway's a bad habit ain't it

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
          My sister and her family live there and they are both teachers in Livingston. My mother was raised there and my parents just moved there. My aunt and uncle and their families live there. It is a great little town. The school district is better than most in the area.
          Thanks

Comment

I have family there. It's a nice town with good people. I live about 20 minutes from Livingston now.

Comment

It's a lot closer to the lease then West TX.

Comment

I live there.My kids are grown so I don't know about the district but they are big on kids activities. Seems like they are always having a youth rodeo or playday. The ball field is nice. A large soccer field. The people are nice. It's not a bad drive to Lufkin or Humble or Huntsville if you need an academy or a nice restaurant. Not to far from the lake. Can't think of anything bad to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
                  My address is there. But, I've only been there a couple of times.
                  I know a few people I used to work with that are RV'ers (brother included) have an address there also.

Comment

Sounds like overall good small town folks. Anymore feedback

Comment

It's a good town. I have alot of family there including my parents.

Comment

Thanks how bout schools?

Comment

Working...
                        X