Wish I was going amigos
    Y’all are going to kill it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      Wish I was going amigos
      Y’all are going to kill it

Me too Dale! Last year superbowl, this year this stupid arm! I think i am wahoo cursed

I think they are gonna load the boat!

Comment

Good luck and safe travels to you guys Rob. I'd love to jump on board with you all one day.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck guys, have fun

Comment

One day!

Comment

Good luck everybody!

Rob, if you are going to be back in Boerne Monday morning we could meet up with you on our way north.

Comment

Can't wait to see some pics, best of luck to you guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                    So envious!!!

The one photo of the boat interior makes me think you had a wild party or rough sailing!
                    That particular trip had us along the Mexican border at Perdido. The weather that trip went 8 - 12 ft seas with a few sets that hit close to 15ft. We scrambled our gear inside a bit and if you note, someone sleeping in a bunk along the starboard (right side), dealing with a bit of sea sickness.

We typically don't sail in those conditions but, we got offshore about 200 miles hoping the North winds wouldn't bound us as much as they did. Forecast called for 25 and we found they went to 35 mph with about 200 miles of open Gulf fetch before the seas found us.

I still remember Burnadell looking at the seas, as we sailed south and the winds started to build "Rob did the **** weather guy get this wrong?"

Thank you all!

We are sailing with a few key missing Amigos - and it pains us they can't make this trip. We are a very tight and salty bunch........it's inevitable offshore, you bond with friends like nowhere else. Nothing really like it anywhere in the outdoors - it's God's Country for sure. Nothing tamed, nothing mankind can do to control her.....it's as she always has been.....absolutely Wild and Free and full of Amazement!
                    Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-14-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Michael, Paul, Angie and Rigaud - it's time to start planning. I know Y'all have been itching....time to get it dialed in and shove off with us one of these trips! There's a core group that make it every trip, and we will work with all and cover tackle and such to make it an experience you will never forget. It truly is a soulful and spiritual outing.......and we always nail it large! No one goes home without a massive smile with filets in the box!

Comment

Do us proud, Rob!!!

Oh...and take a few pitchers if you think about it!

Comment

I am out here as well just working maybe I might see you..

Comment

Geez, I would love to do this some day!!!!

Good luck to y’all!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Michael, Paul, Angie and Rigaud - it's time to start planning. I know Y'all have been itching....time to get it dialed in and shove off with us one of these trips! There's a core group that make it every trip, and we will work with all and cover tackle and such to make it an experience you will never forget. It truly is a soulful and spiritual outing.......and we always nail it large! No one goes home without a massive smile with filets in the box!
                              Rob it will happen. I know that there is no bananas on board but what about my wife? Kim loves fishing and the few times we went off shore she tore it up with the most fish landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Geez, I would love to do this some day!!!!

Good luck to y’all!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Bisch, do the LA yellowfin tuna spearfishing trip with me next year. This year was crazy good.

Comment

Working...
                                X