Kuiu Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu Customer Service

Ordered my first set of clothing from Kuiu last month. Pants didn’t fit so used their return label and after a month later I still have no refund and after 3 emails keep being told to be patient. Is this the norm? For the price of their gear, I guess I am expecting a more efficient process and better communication.

Not sure that they’ll get my business again.

G.

Yes, many threads on here talk about the slow turnaround from Kuiu and Sitka. Also, there were threads telling folks how to get the right size. I have had zero issues with either brand since I was privy to the problems but have heard the tales of whoa.

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
      Ordered my first set of clothing from Kuiu last month. Pants didn’t fit so used their return label and after a month later I still have no refund and after 3 emails keep being told to be patient. Is this the norm? For the price of their gear, I guess I am expecting a more efficient process and better communication.

Not sure that they’ll get my business again.

G.
      Might have something to do with the death of their founder/CEO last month, imagine things are pretty chaotic there.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Might have something to do with the death of their founder/CEO last month, imagine things are pretty chaotic there.
        Yea - hate to be insensitive but man a little communication goes a long way..

Comment

this is why american express with their concierge service gets all my business for mail order stuff.

you make one phone call, and they debit the merchant until the issue is resolved.

they can take as long as they want after that.

Comment

I ordered my first set of high dollar hunting clothes from them earlier this year. I am very happy with their products.

this are all assumptions on my part so take it for what it is. The high dollar clothing manufactures are not going to produce tons of inventory to sit around. Many of the common sizes ( L & XL) are hard to find especially around this time of the year. I would not be surprised if they don't have the item you need.

Having said this, one month and no return email is unacceptable and terrible customer service. My order was placed with what at the time was free second day shipping. There website never showed my order shipped and showed being processed the whole time even after I received the items.

Comment

Working...
            X