Very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad day.

Got the news today that a person that I have know for years and thought was a good man was convicted of Sexual abuse of a child. He is 76yrs of age and got 20yrs, he also plead guilty to all charges. My heart breaks for the two young girls and there family's. He had abused them for over 6yrs, the two girls that were sisters and are now teenagers finally came forward. You just never really know a person and what kind of heart they have, I was so shocked of this and just feel awful. Please pray for all involved.

God Bless
    Bish

Makes me sick to my stomach. Those children will deal with the trauma for their entire lives

Comment

Had that happen to a fella I shot competition with many years ago. None of us thought him capable of it. He too was near 70 and the sentence given may as well have been a life sentence because he wasn't getting out.
      And if he did it, he shouldn't.

Gary

Comment

***! Human garbage. I have two girls and watch them with everyone, but I know I cannot see all at all times.

Comment

Prison is too light of a sentence.

Comment

Sad deal for sure.

Comment

prayers for those girls and their families, and that he doesn't make it to 77

Comment

Dang David, sorry you had to learn that about your friend. Prayers sent for you and his victims.

Comment

Evil can hide in plain sight.

prayers for those girls

Comment

Guy we used to shoot 3D with Dad got 30 years for the same thing. If you had to make a list of 100 people you might suspect of something like that he would have been the last name you would have though of. You never truly know a person except yourself.

Comment

My son is 10 and my daughter 7. If either of them had anything like this happen to them I'd be in jail before the person who did it cause I'd kill them.

Comment

Well, sir, you can be thankful it wasn't my girls or you'd be mourning more than your friends' guilt.

Comment

Prayers for the girls

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                            Prison is too light of a sentence.
                            Agree 100%

Comment

I hate to hear about those little girls being harmed and scarred for life. Btw, did your friend put himself off as a devote Christian?

Comment

Working...
                              X