Best Redfish Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
    [emoji15] can I come over? I am full from dinner and enjoying my miller lite and my mouth just started watering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would not want to come over today. Wife is having stomach problems so we've been eating bland food.

To night I got something that was like tuna casserole but no tuna. Not that tuna would have made it better.

Comment

I like Redfish just about anyway you can cook them.

Redfish Ponchartrain is my favorite

Comment

Best I ever had, on the half shell, season with Tony's, slather with ranch dressing, coat with dried onions, grill over open fire, delish !

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
          Redfish Courtbouillon is always good, but is especially good with left over grilled or smoked redfish. I don’t have access to my recipes now, but shouldn’t be hard to find a good one on the net, or there may still be one in the recipe section of this website.

One of my favorites!

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
            Redfish Courtbouillon is always good, but is especially good with left over grilled or smoked redfish. I don’t have access to my recipes now, but shouldn’t be hard to find a good one on the net, or there may still be one in the recipe section of this website.

One of my favorites!

Comment

Butter and roasted garlic ..

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                Keep it simple

Melt some butter and use a brush to paint onto fillet. Dusty (not sprinkle) Tony chachere season over the entire fillet. Put the redfish on the grill.

Get some new potatoes and boil. Add in Zatarain's concentrated shrimp and crab boil to taste.
                Hopedale

Post a picture of the Tony’s and Zatarains in the trash can, and I’ll send you some Ragin Blaze, Elite Seafood Boil - extra spicy, chili, and fajita mix for free

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Hopedale

Post a picture of the Tony’s and Zatarains in the trash can, and I’ll send you some Ragin Blaze, Elite Seafood Boil - extra spicy, chili, and fajita mix for free

I was waiting for this! I shake my head every time somebody mentions that Tony guys name!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                    I like mine on the half shells I slather it with mayo then add some Tony’s and some cavenders Greek seasoning and grill it to perfection! The oils in the mayo breaks down and pulls the seasonings into the meat and it is perfection!!
                    I slather mine in mayo and add some lemon pepper seasoning and grill. Good stuff

Comment

Cream of red fish soup
                      Served over Cajun rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here are a couple fillets ready for the fire from a couple days ago, sorry no after pics but it was dang tasty!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6578.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	24556570

Comment

Originally posted by Skipshot View Post
                          Here are a couple fillets ready for the fire from a couple days ago, sorry no after pics but it was dang tasty!

[ATTACH]929468[/ATTACH]
                          I'm doing the same thing with some of the same fish tonight.

Comment

brine in brown sugar salt water overnight. Now slather with gee/clarified butter Cajun seasoning and grill em up. delicious. I garonteee!

Comment

On the half shell is my favorite!

Comment

is it legal to sell redfish? I have never seen it at the store, only restaurants so I guess it’s not legal?

Comment

Working...
                                X