No announcement yet.

Shooting in Abilene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the white trash #1 had a bat and white trash 2 and 3 had the guns?

Comment

Wow... very interested to see what these two get convicted of if at all

Comment

Getting shot over trash is stupid. Shooting someone over trash is stupid. There was a lot of stupid happening at the same time. Don't be stupid. It's not smart.

That's pretty much all I can say about it.

On a side note Ron Jeremy Jr. and his frickin dad need to get a shirt on. That was the most troubling part of the video. Too much man cleavage.
        Last edited by okrattler; 09-20-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

The title of this story should be "The Ballad of Four Idiots". I dont know what to think about this one. Why where they standing in the ally with guns? Why was the guy who got killed provoking them? Weird. Gotta be more to this. Waiting for all the details.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
            The title of this story should be "The Ballad of Four Idiots". I dont know what to think about this one.

I know, right?

I think I walked away with a lower IQ just from watching them, gee whiz.....
            Last edited by Bowdark; 09-21-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Bad situation overall but the more I watch the uncut video the more I begin to think the dead guy was definitely the aggressor and got him self killed when an argument turned into a soon to be assault with a bat.

Now with that being said totally a waste of a human life to kill/be killed over something like this. I’m not sure which way I want to see this go.

Comment

Shooting in Abilene?

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                New rule: always carry your blaster to haul out the trash

The back of my head hurts from the laughter this drew. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by NxSTexan; 09-21-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                  Fixed it for you.
                  Greatness!

Comment

Larry and Curly kill Moe

Comment

Update

Higher bond set, Larry and Curly were taken into custody this afternoon:

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

On a side note Ron Jeremy Jr. and his frickin dad need to get a shirt on. That was the most troubling part of the video. Too much man cleavage.

Lol. The fat gal with the shotguns wearing a black sports bra isn't she??

Comment

Shooting in Abilene?

I don't know, it's a bad precedent to set legally if these two trashtards don't see any jail time.

We've all seen and encountered orange shirt guy. Blustery and puffed up just waiting for you to "look away". Then nothing. But the brandishing of the weapons escalated this. The "you pulled a gun with my kids around" is indicative that tweedle teets and tweedle tubbs had already made those weapons visible and threatened use of them.

The before this video is so important but not many eyewitness accounts aside from Mrs Orange shirt. Throwing the bat was insanely stupid and provoked the shooting, there is a slight defense case there. Isn't trash no longer private once it's on public space? Why the hell were they defending it? Dip sticks.

Comment

Crazy. Her wailing after he is shot is the worst part to me. In the end you have to know when to roll. When the guns come out, unless I am protecting family or property, i am gone. Too many morons out there, its unbelievable. Im not saying the guy "deserved" it, but you gotta be a special kind of stupid to threaten to kill someone while holding a bat, when they have a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                              Higher bond set, Larry and Curly were taken into custody this afternoon:

https://www.reporternews.com/story/n...sh/1383106002/
                              That's good. Need to get those culls out of the herd. However, I don't think Jr. has ever bred anything

Comment

That full video on live leak makes me feel different about the whole deal. The shooters are idiots but I bet the old man doesn’t do any time. Not so sure about the son. The guy guy that got shot seemed a little out of control and you really can’t see his hands when the shooting occurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X