Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCF officially in the NCAA record book for their 2017 undefeated National Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Once tOSU get's past Penn State, I'm not sure there is anybody else that can beat them. I don't think Mich or Mich State will be ranked by the time they play them and I'm not sure TCU can beat them.
      Don’t sleep on Sparty ... they return 21 starters and play host to tOSU and Michigan. Their most difficult game will be at Happy Valley.

I believe Wisky wins the B10

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
        Possible QB controversy in Waco. Grad transfer Jalon McLendon (4 star out of high school, from NC State) has put in the work this summer and has impressed. Starter hasn't been named, yet. I suspect Brewer starts but McLendon sees a lot of time in the non-con games. Some fans not happy with Brewer not being designated as QB1.
        Interesting, everything I had heard had been Brewer. I think the kid is pretty good and it would go a long ways towards stability and continuity IMO if he was the guy. I don't think QB position is really going to be Baylor's issue as far as the W-L record goes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          UCF officially in the NCAA record book for their 2017 undefeated National Championship.

https://t.co/88Y6gokLk9
          Saw that the other day, pretty crazy. I guess that means TCU gets one for the 2010 season, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Saw that the other day, pretty crazy. I guess that means TCU gets one for the 2010 season, lol

Hell just say Sagarin says it’s so and add it to you wall.... no problem!

Comment

Game day!!!! Hope all y’all enjoy the show tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  I can't wait to see what Jimbo puts out on the field........Hoping to see a much improved team that shocks the nation.....

Comment

For $75 million, I am looking for improvement as well. I must admit that he has brought a renewed excitement to the program and appears to be changing the attitude of the team. I was not a fan of many of the changes that Sumlin made including piping music into practices, air conditioned practice facilities and most of all the "Pimp Stick". I hope that Jimbo can get us back to playing hard nosed football as that seems to be what teams with success in the SEC have going.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                      For $75 million, I am looking for improvement as well. I must admit that he has brought a renewed excitement to the program and appears to be changing the attitude of the team. I was not a fan of many of the changes that Sumlin made including piping music into practices, air conditioned practice facilities and most of all the "Pimp Stick". I hope that Jimbo can get us back to playing hard nosed football as that seems to be what teams with success in the SEC have going.
                      Adios,
                      Gary
                      And had Sumlin won, would you have the same concerns?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        No! Winning fixes everything! Well except the pimp stick! Try explaining that to a 6 year old and 9 year old watching a football game with you.

Probably catch the 2nd half of tonights game! $75M man should have his team up by 50 at least but stranger things have happened! Ask TCU!

Fork Em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

But he didn’t so the pimp stick and music was stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen a line of -43.5, anybody seen anything else?

I’m ready for football

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              No! Winning fixes everything! Well except the pimp stick! Try explaining that to a 6 year old and 9 year old watching a football game with you.

Probably catch the 2nd half of tonights game! $75M man should have his team up by 50 at least but stranger things have happened! Ask TCU!

Fork Em!!!
                              Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              But he didn’t so the pimp stick and music was stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Agreed. It was his “bit” and he couldn’t pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                I have seen a line of -43.5, anybody seen anything else?

I’m ready for football

Wow! That roller coaster is gonna be on fire if they win by that much!

Comment

Working...
                                X