Looking for Galveston area beach house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Galveston area beach house

Anybody got a house in the Galveston/Jamaica Beach area? Don’t need anything big or fancy, just me and my uncle going fishing for a few days. Looking to rent one in September. Vrbo has a bunch. Just thought I’d check here before I went that route.

Up

Comment

I think Pernell has a couple of house in Galveston. Might want to check with him.

Comment

I know someone with one in Rockport, but none in Galveston

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
          I think Pernell has a couple of house in Galveston. Might want to check with him.
          I saw his on another thread. A little bigger than what I need, but I appreciate the help.

Comment

Raleigh has a bay house that he rents out. It is called the Kudu Lodge on VRBO.

Comment

we have rented this house about 5 times over the past few years. really nice and has everthing you need.

Bright Dog-Friendly Home with a Back Deck - Near the Shore

Comment

We rent a house in Jamaica beach 2-3 times a year. We use wolverton realty if they are booked we will use Sand & Sea properties. They both have several to choose from. The houses on the bay and canal side is Jamaica beach are generally cheaper rentals and you come get a golf cart to cruise back and forth to the surf. And on the canal you can fish under the lights at night.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X