Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your pet ever sensed something you don’t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Catahoula senses storms 4 hours out...
    The chiweenie can sense when a bag of dog food is in the peripheral vision of someone in the house down the street.
    The Wife knows when I'm in an academy or bass pro shops from miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      It was around midnight, and my dog woke me up whining and barking at the side of my bed. I finally got up and took him outside. He peed on the grass, came back in, and went to sleep
      Every morning about 1:30 to 2:30

Comment

She senses storms all the time.

That's not to even mention all the squirrels she has saved us from breaking into the patio door by alerting us with barking!

Comment

When my son was 3 weeks old, the weenie dog whimpered under his crib non stop for hours. He was very congested and had the crud. My wife decided to take him to the doctor. My son went into cardiac arrest on the way to the doctor that day. After open heart surgery, he’s a thriving, wonderful, awesome 7 year old!

Comment

Our cat notices when my sons blood sugar is dropping to low. He always rubs up against him or try's to get his attention.

Comment

We are pregnant with our first child and I swear our husky knew it before we did. We had a lot of complications and we both kind of gave up on the idea of it happening for us. One day our dog started getting very protective of my wife almost 2 months back (we are 3 months along now) especially at night while sleeping and he would also come over to her and gently lay his head on her stomach (both things he's never done before). Wife took a pregnancy test on a whim one evening and we were in fact pregnant to our surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                We are pregnant with our first child and I swear our husky knew it before we did. We had a lot of complications and we both kind of gave up on the idea of it happening for us. One day our dog started getting very protective of my wife almost 2 months back (we are 3 months along now) especially at night while sleeping and he would also come over to her and gently lay his head on her stomach (both things he's never done before). Wife took a pregnancy test on a whim one evening and we were in fact pregnant to our surprise!
                My heeler was the exact opposite when she was pregnant. Daiquiri got extremely jealous and would have nothing to do with her. When Riley was a toddler she wanted to go outside to go play on her play scape in the backyard. Daqs wouldn't let her off the porch. She was barking and growling. I went out with intent to beat her for growling and snapping at riley and soon as I did she ran over to the playscape and went to barking and jumping. Walked over and on the inside was a 4ft rattle snake coiled up.

Comment

Let's me know when the fireworks begin!

Comment

mine everytime I turn on the stove because she's convinced I'm going to set off the smoke detector.
                    (I wonder how she got that idea?)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      My catahoula woke me up one night about 5 months ago. Wouldn't quit whining. Eventually went and got my phone off the charger and brought it to me. Then she used her nose to open my bitcoin app. I took a chance and sold it at a good price. The next morning the bottom fell out of the bitcoin market. She saved me thousands of dollars. Gotta love a catahoula!
                      DYING!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Comment

My cousin has a diabetes alert dog....legit

Comment

outstanding,made my day! are catahoula available outside of texas? gotta get me one!!!

Comment

My elderly poodle dog hadn't been doing well for a few weeks and she greeted me at the door when I got home from work for the first time in years. I held her all night and made sure she was comfortable. She passed the next day when I was work. She knew she didn't have much time left and I did too.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

mainly blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                My catahoula woke me up one night about 5 months ago. Wouldn't quit whining. Eventually went and got my phone off the charger and brought it to me. Then she used her nose to open my bitcoin app. I took a chance and sold it at a good price. The next morning the bottom fell out of the bitcoin market. She saved me thousands of dollars. Gotta love a catahoula!

Did you rename her Stop Loss? [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X