No announcement yet.

should I act surprised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard anything about it Art, so it must be fake news!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      I’m going with “be surprised”
      Way I see it, you were already surprised she was trying to plan a surprise party so it's already a surprise....Win, win to me.

Disclaimer- I am, and probably always will be single.

Comment

I still know nothing but my wife has been doing a lot of extra cleaning around the house, which she must know looks suspicious.

Comment

I still know nothing but my wife has been doing a lot of extra cleaning around the house, which she must know looks suspicious.
          You should offer to help...

Comment

I had this happen. Act surprised. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              You should offer to help...
              I did mess with her a little... "Why so obsessed, nobody is going to see it."

Comment

We are talking about making a female happy. It's a no win situation. I know cause I was just asked my opinion on something of which neither of us is an expert and still got in trouble for my answer. It's an opinion for God's sake. Good luck my man.

Comment

Surprise them by not showing up

Comment

I will surprised because I don't have a clue when it's going down.

Comment

My BIL just spilled the beans that apparently my wife is planning a 50th Birthday party for me.

He obviously didn't know it was a secret so I can't blame him but my wife is going to be absolutely crushed because this is the first time she's tried to throw a party for me which is a really big deal for her to pull it off. (she is self conscious about never being able to surprise me.)

I'd lay the odds that word gets back to her that I know are about 50/50.

I really want my wife to enjoy this "victory" of FINALLY after almost 28 years of marriage managing to surprise me.

I'm really torn up (for her) over this.

Do I:
                      Play stupid and act surprised and run the risk she finds out I know...
                      or
                      Lavish praise on her for the effort and end all pretense?
                      For your own safety, health and welfare, act...no wait...you better be surprised!

Comment

What time should I be there? }

Comment

Easy answer. Tell Bil to keep quite and act surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Play stupid.....absolutely nothing good comes out of your telling her you know. If she finds out you know, you are still a saint for trying to let her do her thing and least with my wife you would be. Win Win.
                            Smart says Play stupid..LOL but good advice

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                              Smart says Play stupid..LOL but good advice

It's usually more believeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure it must be going down this weekend.
                                My wife is incapable of not acting suspicious. She knows I suspect and is trying her best to keep a lid on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X