No announcement yet.

InfoWars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listen to him about once a week or so, sometimes twice. Can't do any more than that (or any media for that matter)

I like Alex. Really liked his Joe Rogan interview. I agree with about, eh, 40% of what he says give or take?? Sometimes I'm like "hell ya that's right" then 5 minutes later I'm like "oh god I can't listen to this crap".

It's sad but I think he's the closest to non-bias news there is, but there is tons of bias in it..

If he left the craziness and quack supplements out of it he would probably get alot more love.. Because of that he's easy to pick on
    Last edited by Deers & Beers; 06-19-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
      So post the false stuff, not just a mistake that he apologized for.
      i don't follow him closely I can't watch it, everything I've seen is far fetched.
      My main beef with Alex jones is he is making his money off trying to scare people. And profitting the most off less informed, otherwise it would be hard to buy his rants. I'm all for making your own decisions and not buying everything the government says, but I don't think Alex jones is a good guy. Also I like to be happy and Alex jones does not make me feel that way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
          In alex's defense. ..

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            He spreads a lot of false stuff and it's all negative. I think he stirs up uninformed people and some of them could end up becoming dangerous.
            I guess it could be the case, like Hodgkinson who listened to the Liberal Main Stream Media that President Trump is a criminal so he went out and shot up a Republican baseball practice.

Comment

He spreads a lot of false stuff and it's all negative. I think he stirs up uninformed people and some of them could end up becoming dangerous.
              X2

Comment

You better watch out or you could end up in a FEMA coffin

i don't follow him closely I can't watch it, everything I've seen is far fetched.
                My main beef with Alex jones is he is making his money off trying to scare people. And profitting the most off less informed, otherwise it would be hard to buy his rants. I'm all for making your own decisions and not buying everything the government says, but I don't think Alex jones is a good guy. Also I like to be happy and Alex jones does not make me feel that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  You better watch out or you could end up in a FEMA coffin
                  Voodoo I like you but watch your words sir, I don't care about smiley faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    A little embarrassed to say I know Alex and have actually hung out with him a few time through mutual friends. I can't listen to him when he is doing his act. And it is an act. He is a normal person away from the mic and camera. Very smart person bit it is all a show. He does not believe 90% of what he says but it pays the bills. That is a quote from him to. You get him away from the public he is a very normal thinking person. I would have never thought it prior to meeting him. I laugh at people that really think he believes what he says.
                    I'd venture to say that this is true of almost all of the talking heads. It's a "schtick" and they are essentially entertainers. Fringe is eye catching and the more eyes you capture the more advertising $ you can pocket

Comment

I think Alex Jones is a hoax. I think info wars is owned by the govt and Alex Jones works for them.

Comment

Chock full of a ton of crazy folks and Alex is nuts. Some truth to what he says and a whole lot of tin foil wearing BS.

Comment

Jade-Helm.

DJ

Comment

Like someone else said...it's all an act and he's making a great living at it.

Comment

Alex Jones is an idiot. I don't trust him one but.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                                I think Alex Jones is a hoax. I think info wars is owned by the govt and Alex Jones works for them.
                                Short of providing his pay stubs, there's been pretty strong conclusions that this is the case. In actually makes perfect sense that he'd be controlled opposition. Mix in outlandish conspiracy theories with real criminal scandals to plant the seed that they're not legitimate.

Anyone who listens to him regularly will notice that he talks a huge game about Sandy Hook hoax, moon landing, JFK assassination, black helicopters, etc. - but backed off completely from the Seth Rich murder, and certain gov't officials being pedos, which in my mind are far more likely and plausible "conspiracies".

In short, I agree that he is a hack.

Comment

Working...
                                X