How long before enough is enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
    All of you Johnson/third party voters, don't be whining and b!tch/ng when a Hillary appointed Supreme Court starts legislating from the bench, outlaws your guns, and takes away your other constitutional rights. Your candidate is a joke and a distraction and nothing more. There's only one candidate in this race that can have a positive impact on the Supreme Court and the future of this country. You need to consider strongly if it's worth giving up your constitutional rights just to vote anti-trump because you don't like him. He's the only one that will have the opportunity to appoint conservative judges.
    There is only one candidate in this race that MAY have a positive impact on the SC. In reality Trump doesn't have a record of being overly conservative or wildly liberal. He's a deal maker so he's pretty flexible on just about everything. That's what scares me.

And it has nothing to do with liking him or not, I'm seriously not sure he's much less liberal than Hillary.

Show me anything conservative about the guy from BEFORE he was running for president.

And yes, I believe he is the lesser of two evils and that I'd rather have him than Hillary (I think) but the dude just scares the heck out of me as a conservative guy who believes in the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
      See how many people would support that party if they stopped with all the free programs and make people work for a living if they are able to . It's a shame to see older folks working while young folks get ssi and food stamps and other free stuff the old folks contributed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This is my belief as well---

Comment

Working...
      X