Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
    Sorry I missed the BBQ, was looking forward to meeting some of the folks from here. Was taking my final practice shots before finalizing my pack and my string snapped on release. This was my fist scary moment with a bow. I have been working hard to watch my arrows on follow through and this helped me get a great view of the string breaking right where my peep sight was.

Will write a separate post on this, but I am extremely greatful to the folks at Cinnamon Creek had a string at the shop and were able to quickly get me set back up. Had just enough time to get my sights back on and regain a little of the confidence I had built up with all of the practice I put in. Just now got back to the house to finish my prep for tomorrow morning. If you see someone sleeping in a tree it may be me...

good luck and SAFE hunting to all.
    At least your ready to hunt this morning. Now go find a good one!

Comment

Sure was good to catch up with each other. , coop I'll come visit you in a few weekends.

Comment

I'm on the road, excited as all get out gl to everyone this morning. Sorry I missed the gtg yesterday storm. The missus had to work late yesterday so she didn't feel up to it

Comment

Wind is wrong direction

Comment

Someone had been walking circles around me with their flashlight blaring for an hour and a half now..lol public land you got to love it

Comment

Good luck fellas. I will be out there this afternoon.

Comment

God bless you all!!!

Comment

Be safe to all sorry I couldn't be there.. I might ride down tomorrow just to see some of yall..

Comment

Ill be out this evening, my son has a Peewee foot ball game this morning. Good luck..

Comment

Good luck to everyone today
                      Just have fun and relieve stress that the world has given us.

Comment

Mo gooda luq to everyone.

Is there a bass tournament happen-n on Whitney today?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

My hunt was very short this morning but it's ok my son got a skinhead at 730! His first of many. It's not letting me post a picture Texas Grown can you post it up.

Comment

Opening day not seeing anything but a cow sniffing my blind lol
                            Last edited by beararcher_84; 09-30-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Anyone else out today seeing anything? Nothing here at h9

Comment

The only ones I saw were the two I bumped on my way in, right under my stand. I was late because I was thrown a curve ball this morning didn't get there till 730. Maybe next week

Comment

Working...
                                X