Lighted Knocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighted Knocks?

Anybody use lumenoks or similar products on their arrows/bolts? Worth it?

I use Nocturnal on my arrows. Had a bad experience with customer service from Lumanok so I wont ever buy or use there products. The Nocturnals are bright. Battery last days on end, and dose help in recovery of missing arrows. Couple times I couldnt find arrows, id just go back out at night and find the glow, bam there is my arrow. Wipe it off,clean mud dirt of and good to go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used both nokturnal nocks and lumenoks. Imho lumenoks are better. They're the same price for the most part, but you can replace the battery in a lumenok. Both will cause arrows to impact slightly lower, so be sure to account for that. Also, brightness is similar, but lumenoks seemed a little better

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Nockturnals. I have tried them all but Firenocks (pricey). I have had the best luck with the Nockturnals. I really wanted to like the Clean Shot Nock Outs (Nockturnal are copying them now with the universal bushings) because the Nock Outs are made in the USA. But they just kept breaking. Once the bushing sheared and ruined my arrow. They gave me two packs to try to make it right but I just don't trust them anymore. The Lumenocks I had would flicker or go out when they hit the target. I talked to the owner and he ended up just taking them back because we couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Comment

I will be going with Glory nocks this year. Made by the same company that originally made Nockturnals before Rage bought them out and much easier to turn off. Lumenoks suck IMO. I had problems with them going out when they hit the animal and coming on by mistake. Now this was many years ago so maybe they have made some changes but as far as I know they still use the arrow as a conductor and if that is still true then they will still have the same problems.

Comment

X2 on what beararcher had to say bout luminocks, they keep turning on even in quiver. Went with nocturnal no issues, easy on/off and change battery if needed, but not to keen on their universal ones though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I initially had the same issue, however I run mine with a tight fit. Always have pliers on me, so when I shoot it and it goes off it stays down till I back it out. Since then haven't had any flickering issues.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                I will be going with Glory nocks this year. Made by the same company that originally made Nockturnals before Rage bought them out and much easier to turn off. Lumenoks suck IMO. I had problems with them going out when they hit the animal and coming on by mistake. Now this was many years ago so maybe they have made some changes but as far as I know they still use the arrow as a conductor and if that is still true then they will still have the same problems.
                The last ones I bought and threw away were still made that way, I have not tried the glory nocks, as ever time I try to order them the don't have them for gold tip std. Shafts. Have you got to try them yet ?

Comment

Nocturnals all the way especially with the recent sales at bass pro (half off)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been using nocturnal for a while without many complaints. Will have to check out the Glory Nocks.

Comment

You can see the arrow flight and impact on shots much much better. This allows hunter to know shot placement on game an help decide on wait time for tracking. Also helps recover animals IMO at night by allowing hunter to find the arrow for a possible trail for little blood or to see in the actual animal. Anything in our advantage helps so I’m %100 sold on using them every time even in morning hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        Nocturnals all the way especially with the recent sales at bass pro (half off)

When dose this sale end?

Comment

Do they make the Glory nocks for G shafts? Ie Black Eagle Deep Impact, Gold Tip Kinetic Pierce

Comment

Just another thing to keep up with I have bad luck with anything with batteries

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                              When dose this sale end?

They ran one during Labor Day and another during their annual fall hunting promotion not too long ago

Comment

Working...
                              X