Gus Engeling in a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
    bigbad243 and myself will be headed to gus this time tomorrow.... ready to get r done
    May see yall there this evening. Going to be doing some filming and a little research on the north section most of the day today. Might need some advice on how to stay out of your way. Like to see your hunts successful, and my research successful at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl Jones View Post
      May see yall there this evening. Going to be doing some filming and a little research on the north section most of the day today. Might need some advice on how to stay out of your way. Like to see your hunts successful, and my research successful at the same time.
      Is it for tpwd? The entire area is closed unless you have a permit, only drawn hunters have a permit.

Comment

Are you with TPWD?

Comment

Originally posted by darryl jones View Post
          may see yall there this evening. Going to be doing some filming and a little research on the north section most of the day today. Might need some advice on how to stay out of your way. Like to see your hunts successful, and my research successful at the same time.
          Gus is closed to the public during hunt periods, only drawn hunters, tpwd staff helping run the hunt or a game warden should be on the area this week...fyi
          Last edited by bossbowman; 10-20-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

sorry guys! looked at last year's book by mistake. thought i had til the 25th before the closing! good luck to you all!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

One doe brought in last night. Not sure about this morning. The wind is playing games as always.

Comment

Heard a nice buck was brought in earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                    Heard a nice buck was brought in earlier today
                    Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Someone shot a real nice 140" +/- buck. 2 doe and some hogs so far. I have seen deer, but only young bucks and several doe.

Comment

We've seen a few doe, just a little out of range. Very heavy with acorns this year.

Comment

My son saw two young bucks this morning, not shooters though.

Comment

Good luck! Fun place to hunt!

Comment

Any tips for areas to take my son for the youth season on GEWMA
                              this weekend?
                              Last edited by furtrapper; 10-23-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Working...
                                X