$37M!?! Am I missing something !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    This false narrative against LEO is sickening. Raising your children that the police are the bad guys and out to kill civilians is appalling and disgusting, and boils my blood!
    Anti establishment , anti police , anti government , anti everything ............except free handouts ! Seems like this is the norm for lots of ......
    people !

Comment

Unbelievable! I watched the traffic video. She is teaching division to the kids . They are innocent in every way. It’s sad to see this is the way we are going as country. Goes to show you racism is thought and it’s on all sides black, white, Hispanic doesn’t matter. I still don’t understand how this warrants a 37 million dollar award. I’m digging up the shooting , I’d like to see what that’s all about .

Comment

Originally posted by ReneC. View Post
        Unbelievable! I watched the traffic video. She is teaching division to the kids . They are innocent in every way. It’s sad to see this is the way we are going as country. Goes to show you racism is thought and it’s on all sides black, white, Hispanic doesn’t matter. I still don’t understand how this warrants a 37 million dollar award. I’m digging up the shooting , I’d like to see what that’s all about .
        There’s a lot of false chatter out there from the left that’s been debunked on this one. I’m sure you’ll come across most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          Yup. A jury of her peers. Truly her peers.
          This!

Comment

This is all crazy. She obviously was mentally ill and accurately predicted the outcome( that she would die and her children would be paid)Too bad they couldn’t get her help and now we are paying for an accurate response to a real threat that might have been avoided. As others have said, it’s a sign of the times and of what’s to come. There’s a real need to figure out how to deal with mental illness that is so prevalent in our society.

Comment

Working...
            X