Death penalty or Life sentence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
    Take him out behind the court house and put a 22 bullet behind the ear.
    Agree 100%
    Then make has relatives pay the state the cost of the bullet.

Comment

Public execution within 30 days. Firing squad would be nice, but method doesn’t really matter, and televise it.

Comment

First I would like to know what prison, and what room mate he would have. If we could guarantee certain things would happen to him every day of his life, for the duration of his life, I would go for the life sentence. Otherwise just be done with it. That's what I would want if it were my kid that was killed. Not very Christian I suppose, but it is the way I would feel.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyAg97 View Post
          Public execution within 30 days. Firing squad would be nice, but method doesn’t really matter, and televise it.
          The Death Penalty Information Center is a non-profit organization serving the media and the public with analysis and information about capital punishment.…

Sometimes quick executions aren't a good thing.
          Imagine how many were falsely executed.
          But guys like this and that Olympic doctor up in Michigan????
          They have a fortnight to get their affairs in order

Comment

The kid is the same to me as a rabid dog. He is insane and violent so therefore should be put down. With that said, I put more emphasis and blame on those that let the rabid dog wander the streets (FBI and Sheriffs Dept.) than the rabid dog itself.

Rabid dog is gonna bite, its what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
              I think they should give him the death penalty then allow the fathers of the victims the freedom to determine how it is done and allow them to carry it out if they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might backfire.

Comment

Working...
              X