No announcement yet.

Maxey Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next door to maxey is lamar trailers. They build a nice one also.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
      Hmmm. He must have made a change recently, because I spoke with him a few months back on a trailer. I know he runs a archery shop as well. Maybe went full time with it.
      He is running the new recycling place in Reno and his archery shop. saw him a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Oscar, look very hard in the Diamond C trailers. we have a 20' car hauler at work and it's a **** nice trailer and well built. I was going to buy their 6x12 premium utility trailer until my wife surprised me with a different trailer. I don't think you will be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          DO NOT DO WHAT THIS IDIOT SAID! Trout Trailers are cheaper for a reason. I've found out the hard way lon the 12k lb gvwr utility 20' I bought. Very thin gauge supports that bend easily and thin wall pipe tops......
          Funny you say that. The idiot writing this has the very same trailer with the very same issues. Mine had a dovetail before we repaired it. Can't haul the skid steer.

Comment

I've had a Trout trailer..

They are cheaper for a reason.

I've got a Big Tex now and it is a beast.

Comment

Man, I've owned dozens of Trout Trailers and never had an issue with them being too lightly built. I always opt for the heaviest version of whatever trailer I'm getting, but I've never had an issue with Trouts stuff. Admittedly, I'm a homer and buy from them because they're hometown folks and longtime friends, but there are varying degrees of sturdiness when it comes to trailers and the the ones I've gotten from Trout have always been well built because I bought heavy gauge, well-built trailers from them.

For the record, I don't think Trout has built a trailer yet. They're distributers of several different brands and may private label some stuff.

Comment

Loadmax trailers for me! Looked at diamond c and didn't like their welds, nor their paint. Brand new trailers rusting on the lot.

Comment

Great stuff guys!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Man, I've owned dozens of Trout Trailers and never had an issue with them being too lightly built. I always opt for the heaviest version of whatever trailer I'm getting, but I've never had an issue with Trouts stuff. Admittedly, I'm a homer and buy from them because they're hometown folks and longtime friends, but there are varying degrees of sturdiness when it comes to trailers and the the ones I've gotten from Trout have always been well built because I bought heavy gauge, well-built trailers from them.

For the record, I don't think Trout has built a trailer yet. They're distributers of several different brands and may private label some stuff.
                    Yes, they are very good people. HOWEVER, if you're going to put your label on it, put it on a quality product.

Comment

Kaufman trailers are worth looking into. East coast company have a buddy with a tilt deck 17k goose version that was very reasonable and is holding up well

Comment

Find a BigTex.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          DO NOT DO WHAT THIS IDIOT SAID! Trout Trailers are cheaper for a reason. I've found out the hard way on the 12k lb gvwr utility 20' I bought. Very thin gauge supports that bend easily and thin wall pipe tops......
                          This is without a doubt the funniest post ive read today.
                          At first i was .. on no he didnt just call sackett a idiot
                          then i was ..he DID he DID
                          then i was ..someone getting coolerizzzzzzzzzzzzzed
                          then i was..wait wth just happened
                          then i was ... oh that **** is funny...

Comment

That was pretty funny. It took me back too when I first read it.

For any folks in North Texas looking at trailers, you may want to try LSC trailers off Hwy 380 just West of Denton. I got a 16 ft with drop rear ramp this summer and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              This is without a doubt the funniest post ive read today.
                              At first i was .. on no he didnt just call sackett a idiot
                              then i was ..he DID he DID
                              then i was ..someone getting coolerizzzzzzzzzzzzzed
                              then i was..wait wth just happened
                              then i was ... oh that **** is funny...
                              I had to do a double take before I realized he quoted himself from a year earlier

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                                Hope I don't start up a hornets nest. Called maxey to talk to Charles and he no longer works there. Woops. So is Maxey still a sponsor? Did Charles start another company? Looking to buy a trailer very soon. 6 X 12 tilt. Anyone else on here build or sell trailers?
                                I have a 6X12 tilt I'd be willing to sell.
                                PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X